Tarnished Copper single dimmer switch
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
The sheen, colour and pattern of this tarnished copper finish are designed to evolve over time, making it age beautifully. The more you interact with it, the faster this process will occur.
Say goodbye to boring white light switches, and a great big hello to our copper dimmer light switch. The colours, the finish and the feel are just so gorgeous that it actually makes switching a light on and off an exciting activity. We need to get out more you say? Don’t be ridiculous!
We’re unashamedly going to big ourselves up here. This beautiful copper two-way dimmer switch switch was lovingly designed by us, making it totally exclusive to us too. We’re very particular about getting the look absolutely spot on, and we’ve definitely nailed it here. The distressed copper plate combined with the knurled knob gives a really stylish and edgy look. You won’t see anywhere else. Seriously.
The colours of these plates are absolutely superb too. There are deep shades of warm oranges and browns with the occasional streak of violet and purple running through. Each two way dimmer switch is a total one off and so will look a little different from our images. But that’s the beauty of this type of finish. It means that only you will own a copper single dimmer switch that looks exactly like that, so you’ll be the proud owner of your very own one-off masterpiece!
And talking of unique, you can also choose from a range of seven beautiful knurled knobs. The knurling gives it a really tactile and grippy finish. This makes turning it on and off really easy, even after lashings of hand cream. We particularly love the black one with this copper plate.
If you love this tarnished copper dimmer, check out the matching 2 gang dimmer switch and our other coordinating copper light switches. And if you’re a bit confused about all the light switch jargon, have a quick read of our guide light switches explained. It’ll clarify the difference between 1, 2 & 3 gang as well as when to use 1 way, 2 way and intermediate switches.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
- steel switch plate
- plastic back & components
- brass dimmer knobs
- Dimensions: H89mm x L89mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: dimmer module with plate and dimmer knob, screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the backbox
- standard dimmer module is leading-edge with 60-400W load, 200-240V 50Hz
- LED dimmer module has auto-detect function for either leading edge or trailing edge with 5-150W load, 230-240V 50Hz
- 2-way switch
- concealed fixings
- our dimmer switches cannot be used in conjunction with each other. We recommend using one dimmer switch per circuit
- these dimmer switches are not for use with circuits that include transformers or drivers
- our dimmer switches have a soft start function that slowly brings the lights to the set level in about 1-2 seconds, prolonging the life of your bulbs
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from our partners in China
- Our LED dimmers have been tested with most leading brands of LED bulbs
- Our tarnished copper finish is made to change and age with wear, making each switch unique, differing from batch to batch. We strongly advise ordering items for the same room together to ensure consistency. If fitted to freshly plastered walls, there is a chance the dampness will encourage the brass finish of this switch to corrode.
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Economy – £3.99 3-5 working days
Next Day – £6.99 Next working day
Saturday – £7.99 Saturday delivery
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
Here are the product instructions: