COPPER single dimmer switch
The sheen, colour and pattern of this tarnished copper finish are designed to evolve over time, making it age beautifully. The more you interact with it, the faster this process will occur.
Say goodbye to boring white light switches, and a great big hello to our copper dimmer light switch. The colours, the finish and the feel are just so gorgeous that it actually makes switching a light on and off an exciting activity. We need to get out more you say? Don’t be ridiculous!
Show us Yours...
We’re unashamedly going to big ourselves up here. This beautiful copper two way dimmer switch switch was lovingly designed by us, making it totally exclusive to us too. We’re very particular about getting the look absolutely spot on, and we’ve definitely nailed it here. The distressed copper plate combined with the knurled knob gives a really stylish and edgy look. You won’t see anywhere else. Seriously.
The colours of these plates are absolutely superb too. There are deep shades of warm oranges and browns with the occasional streak of violet and purple running through. Each two way dimmer switch is a total one off and so will look a little different from our images. But that’s the beauty of this type of finish. It means that only you will own a copper single dimmer switch that looks exactly like that, so you’ll be the proud owner of your very own one-off masterpiece!
And talking of unique, you can also choose from a range of four beautiful knurled knobs. The knurling gives it a really tactile and grippy finish. This makes turning it on and off really easy, even after lashings of hand cream. We particularly love the black one with this copper plate.
If you love this tarnished copper dimmer, check out the matching 2 gang dimmer switch and our other coordinating copper light switches. And if you’re a bit confused about all the light switch jargon, have a quick read of our guide light switches explained. It’ll clarify the difference between 1, 2 & 3 gang as well as when to use 1 way, 2 way and intermediate switches.
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
- steel switch plate
- plastic back & components
- brass dimmer knobs
- Dimensions: H89mm x L89mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: dimmer module with plate and dimmer knob, screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the backbox
- standard dimmer module (DR 500) is leading-edge with 60-400W load, 200-240V 50Hz
- LED dimmer module (DR 501) has auto-detect function for either leading edge or trailing edge with 5-150W load, 230-240V 50Hz
- 2-way switch
- concealed fixings
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from our partners in China
- For best results, we recommend that you use our own LED bulbs with our dimmer switches. Our bulbs have been manufactured and tested specifically to be dimmable with our switches and we can guarantee compatibility. Whilst we have tested selected bulbs from other leading manufacturers (Phillips, Osram and Megaman) we cannot guarantee that all will work – this is due to differing technologies used within the bulbs
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
£5.99 1 working day
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 7 working day lead time.
For deliveries outside of the UK click here. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.