SILVER quadruple dimmer switch
Our silver quadruple dimmer switch is a bit like having a silver service butler on your walls, but rather than dishing up a four-course meal, it’s dishing up the most fabulous ambiance in your room with all four dimmer knobs on one plate! We absolutely love this dimmer switch, and we think you will too.
Ooh what a silver fox this quadruple wall dimmer switch is. Dashingly handsome but in a classic way, this switch is the ultimate secret weapon when it comes to controlling your lighting levels. Everything about it oozes style. It doesn’t even need to try too hard, it just has IT.
The plate is a perfect example of simple, understated style. It has a subtle brushed finish giving it a beautiful barely-there sheen, and with concealed fittings it fits flush to your walls. This provides the perfect backdrop for the knurled metal knobs. There are four knobs to choose from so you can take this silver dimmer switch in any direction you fancy. Keep it perfectly uniform with the matching silver knobs, or jazz it up a little with the gold, black or white knobs.
We think this silver quadruple wall dimmer switch is absolutely spot on for a kitchen diner, or in fact any busy room where you have different things going on in different areas and need your lighting to work really hard to help you create zones.
This dimmer switch can be coordinated with toggle switches, USB sockets and even appliance switches – we really have covered everything! If you’re not sure exactly what you need then our guide light switches explained will help. It’ll tell you the difference between 1, 2 & 3 gang plus when to use 1 way, 2 way and intermediate switches.
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Designer silver quadruple dimmer switch
- steel switch plate
- plastic back & components
- brass dimmer knobs
- Dimensions: H89mm x L149mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: dimmer module with plate and dimmer knob, screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the backbox
- standard dimmer module (DR 500) is leading-edge with 60-400W load, 200-240V 50Hz
- LED dimmer module (DR 501) has auto-detect function for either leading edge or trailing edge with 5-150W load, 230-240V 50Hz
- 2-way switch
- concealed fixings
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from our partners in China
- For best results, we recommend that you use our own LED bulbs with our dimmer switches. Our bulbs have been manufactured and tested specifically to be dimmable with our switches and we can guarantee compatibility. Whilst we have tested selected bulbs from other leading manufacturers (Phillips, Osram and Megaman) we cannot guarantee that all will work – this is due to differing technologies used within the bulbs
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have four levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
From £5.99 1 working day
Click & Collect From Store (Leeds) – Next Day Delivery
If your order and payment are received before 1 pm (Monday – Thursday excluding Bank Holidays) then you can pick up your parcel in-store from 2.30 pm the next day.
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 10-14 day lead time.
For deliveries outside of the UK click here. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund and 28 days for an exchange.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
In-store (Leeds City Centre)
Drop your parcel into our showroom at the Victoria Quarter. Please note that refunds are not given instantly on-site. All goods will be returned to our customer services department for processing.
25-29 County Arcade Victoria Quarter, Leeds LS1 6BH
Showroom open: Monday to Friday – 10am – 6pm, Saturday – 9am – 6pm & Sunday – 11am – 5pm
Please do not post returns to our showroom.