Gold quadruple dimmer switch
The streets may not be paved with gold but that doesn’t mean you can’t adorn your walls with gold! Add a serious dose of luxury and sophistication with our fabulous gold quadruple dimmer switch. There’s no denying it’s a real statement piece, and incredibly easy on the eye, but it’s also an excellent multi-tasker too, with the ability to control four lights from one plate. Marvellous.
It’s no secret that we love lighting. And as you’re here, we’re guessing you love lighting too! If you’re looking for the perfect switch to control the lighting level of all your lights from one plate, then you’ve struck gold. This is our contemporary take on the classic gold dimmer switch, and we guarantee there are no brassy yellow tones or dodgy detailing here. Our 4 gang dimmer switch features a plate with a subtle brushed finish and softly rounded edges, giving it a clean minimalist look. We’ve teamed this with the nicest dimmers knobs you’ll ever find – fact. And it’s this combination that makes it simply stunning.
Gold’s a great choice if you want to keep up with the interiors fash-pack without plunging headfirst into what could be a short-lived trend. It’s the classic metallic finish that truly stands the test of time, bringing a dash of luxe to your interior season after season. And the final feather in its cap is its versatility – this 4 gang dimmer switch really does look good on any kind of wall. Always putting the cherry on the interiors cake.
Find the perfect gold switch for each and every one of your rooms. This quadruple dimmer switch is just one part of our range of contemporary gold light switches and sockets. Check out our other dimmers, toggle switches and plug sockets too – there’s even a gold cooker switch in the range! If you’re unsure what you need then have a read of our light switches explained to find out the difference between 1, 2 & 3 gang plus when to use 1 way, 2 way and intermediate switches.
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Gold quadruple dimmer switch
- steel switch plate
- plastic back & components
- brass dimmer knobs
- Dimensions: H89mm x L149mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: dimmer module with plate and dimmer knob, screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the backbox
- standard dimmer module is leading-edge with 60-400W load, 200-240V 50Hz
- LED dimmer module has auto-detect function for either leading edge or trailing edge with 5-150W load, 230-240V 50Hz
- 2-way switch
- concealed fixings
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from our partners in China
- For best results, we recommend that you use our own LED bulbs with our dimmer switches. Our bulbs have been manufactured and tested specifically to be dimmable with our switches and we can guarantee compatibility. Whilst we have tested selected bulbs from other leading manufacturers (Phillips, Osram and Megaman) we cannot guarantee that all will work – this is due to differing technologies used within the bulbs
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have four levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
From £5.99 1 working day
Click & Collect From Store (Leeds) – Next Day Delivery
Free next day delivery if ordered before 1pm Monday to Thursday
*Except on wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.