Brewer’s Brass small ceiling rose
This brilliantly designed small ceiling rose has a nifty collar and plate system which means it’s really simple to install. We’ve also hidden the cord grips for a final touch of finesse. They say you can’t reinvent the wheel but we have most definitely reinvented the ceiling rose.
The second is our brewer's antique brass ceiling rose paired with our cream course linen fabric cable. This delightful combination is perfect if you're trying to create a contemporary country design scheme, bringing warmth and texture. Add the coordinated brewer's brass bulb holder and again, finish it off with one our stunning light bulbs.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
BREWER'S BRASS SMALL CEILING ROSE
- Material: electroplated steel
- Dimensions: DIA70mm x D20mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: ceiling rose, 2 screws, 2 rawl plugs, 1 Allen key, insulated connector box, and integrated earth wire
- Not included: fabric cable, bulb, bulb holder
- Product information:
- easy to install collar and plate system
- concealed fittings
- hidden cord grip with decorative knurled washer
- ensure there is sufficient space in the ceiling cavity for the wiring and connector, and that the ceiling is in a suitable condition to hold the ceiling rose
- Dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: made with our partners in China
Here are the product instructions:
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have four levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
From £5.99 1 working day
Click & Collect From Store (Leeds) – Next Day Delivery
Free next day delivery if ordered before 1pm Monday to Thursday
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.