If your style motto is “when in doubt, wear black” then the Assam shelf is the one for you. With its smouldering good looks and unfussy design, it’s a shining example of form and function. And just like black clothes, it really does go with everything.
The lip also gives you the option of using it as a picture ledge too – a brilliant alternative to hanging pictures. The depth of the shelf allows you to overlap your pictures for a casual, eclectic look.
The Assam black shelf works on pretty much on any backdrop from moody hues to paler tones, right through to textured and patterned walls. You really can’t go far wrong. If you're looking for colour inspiration, our capsule paint collection has everything you need to transform your spaces.
Carry on Reading...
Show us yours...
- Materials: steel
- L300mm x W125mm x D35mm (small)
- L445mm x W125mm x D35mm (large)
- Pack Size: sold individually
- Shelf and x2 40mm screws and rawl plugs (small)
- Shelf and x3 40mm screws and rawl plugs (large)
- Product information:
- We do not recommend putting anything heavier than 3kg on these shelves.
- Rawl plugs supplied are suitable for use on brick only. Please ensure that the walls are secure before installing the shelf.
- If installing on a different type of wall, please seek more suitable rawl plugs and fixings from your local hardware store.
- Our product meets environmental regulations and is manufactured to our quality assurance requirements
- Origins: sourced from our partners in China
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have four levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
From £5.99 1 working day
Click & Collect From Store (Leeds) – Next Day Delivery
Free next day delivery if ordered before 1pm Monday to Thursday
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.