Black single chunky dimmer switch
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Stumbling through the front door after a manic day, you bundle yourself, your laptop, and armfuls of food shopping over the threshold. It’s dingy, reaching for the light switch to illuminate your way, your fingers brush over the smooth metal plate of the dimmer switch to the contrastingly chunky ribbed knob. Twist to bathe your home in warm, welcoming light that begins to soothe away your stresses. Revel in the smoothness of this Black single chunky dimmer switch’s action. It’s unreasonably pleasing!
Settling yourself down for the evening in your favourite chair, loungewear on, wine glass in hand, you're ready to unwind. As you glance around the room, you feel so pleased that you went the extra mile, swapping the pre-existing white plastic light switch for a black dimmer that tones with your inky coloured walls AND allows you to set just the right ambience for relaxation.
Planning your redecoration project, you're pondering over whether it's worth going to the trouble and expense of replacing light switches and plug sockets. Will it really make that much difference? As you delight in the beautiful finishing touches of your room, you're so glad you did - that black single dimmer switch is exquisite detail in its own right.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
BLACK single chunky dimmer switch
- powder coated steel plate
- plastic back & components
- powder coated aluminium knob
- Dimensions: H90mm x W90mm x D50mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: dimmer module with plate and dimmer knob, screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the backbox
- LED dimmer module has auto-detect function for either leading edge or trailing edge with 5-150W load, 230-240V 50Hz
- 1-way switch
- concealed fixings
- our dimmer switches cannot be used in conjunction with each other. We recommend using one dimmer switch per circuit
- these dimmer switches are not for use with circuits that include transformers or drivers
- our dimmer switches have a soft start function that slowly brings the lights to the set level in about 1-2 seconds, prolonging the life of your bulbs
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from our partners in China
- Our LED dimmers have been tested with most leading brands of LED bulbs
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Economy – £3.99 3-5 working days
Next Day – £6.99 Next working day
Saturday – £7.99 Saturday delivery
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
Here are the product instructions: