Black single chunky dimmer switch
Stumbling through the front door after a manic day, you bundle yourself, your laptop, and armfuls of food shopping over the threshold. It’s dingy, reaching for the light switch to illuminate your way, your fingers brush over the smooth metal plate of the dimmer switch to the contrastingly chunky ribbed knob. Twist to bathe your home in warm, welcoming light that begins to soothe away your stresses. Revel in the smoothness of this Black single chunky dimmer switch’s action. It’s unreasonably pleasing!
Settling yourself down for the evening in your favourite chair, loungewear on, wine glass in hand, you’re ready to unwind. As you glance around the room, you feel so pleased that you went the extra mile, swapping the pre-existing white plastic light switch for a black dimmer that tones with your inky coloured walls AND allows you to set just the right ambience for relaxation.
Planning your redecoration project, you’re pondering over whether it’s worth going to the trouble and expense of replacing light switches and plug sockets. Will it really make that much difference? As you delight in the beautiful finishing touches of your room, you’re so glad you did – that black single dimmer switch is exquisite detail in its own right.
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
BLACK single chunky dimmer switch
- powder coated steel plate
- plastic back & components
- powder coated aluminium knob
- Dimensions: H90mm x W90mm x D50mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: dimmer module with plate and dimmer knob, screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the backbox
- LED dimmer module has auto-detect function for either leading edge or trailing edge with 5-150W load, 230-240V 50Hz
- 1-way switch
- concealed fixings
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from our partners in China
- For best results, we recommend that you use our own LED bulbs with our dimmer switches. Our bulbs have been manufactured and tested specifically to be dimmable with our switches and we can guarantee compatibility. Whilst we have tested selected bulbs from other leading manufacturers (Phillips, Osram and Megaman) we cannot guarantee that all will work – this is due to differing technologies used within the bulbs
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have four levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
From £5.99 1 working day
Click & Collect From Store (Leeds) – Next Day Delivery
Free next day delivery if ordered before 1pm Monday to Thursday
*Except on wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.