Brewer’s Brass small ceiling rose with hook
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Our hooked brewer’s brass ceiling rose has so many superb qualities… It has a beautiful warm brushed bronze finish, a hidden cord grip topped off with a stunning knurled washer, and the icing on the cake? They’re really easy to install too.
This dinky aged brass ceiling rose light fitting with hook will revolutionise your lighting creations! You see, it's not all about the shade itself. How it hangs and what it hangs from is just as important.
So how to use it? Let's create some winning combinations... Firstly choose your hook shape. It really is a case of aesthetics - just go with your preferred shape. Then choose a fabric cable. We've got quite a selection, so if you're struggling to choose, we love brewer's brass with the twisted black for a stylish heritage feel, and the coarse linen to bring warmth and texture to a contemporary country design scheme.
Loop your fabric cable around the hook, add a black bulb holder and a vintage light bulb and there you have it, a beautiful light fitting.
Carry on Reading...
Small Brewer's Brass ceiling rose and hook
- Material: electroplated steel
- Dimensions: DIA70mm D20mm
- T Hook D30mm x W45mm
- C Hook D40mm x W35mm
- 10mm male hook thread
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: ceiling rose, hook, 2 screws, 2 rawl plugs, 1 Allen key, insulated connector box and integrated earth wire
- Not included: fabric cable, bulb, bulb holder
- Product information:
- easy to install collar and plate system
- concealed fittings
- hidden cord grip with decorative knurled washer
- ensure there is sufficient space in the ceiling cavity for the wiring and connector, and that the ceiling is in a suitable condition to hold the ceiling rose
- Dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: made with our partners in China
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it'll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48 - FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked - £3.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery - From £6.99 1 working day
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the 'Add to Basket' button on the individual product's page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
Here are the product instructions: