Gold double dimmer switch
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
STYLING NOTES: Replacing switches and sockets is an opportunity to add striking fittings to your home. Introduce an element of warm luxe with gold-toned versions. See our ‘show us yours’ gallery below to see some in-situ.
Just like the saying ‘double denim disaster’ no longer applies (we’re really showing our ages now), the same goes for ‘double dimmer disaster’ - not now that we’ve re-designed this classic anyway! Gone is the shiny finish with dubious detailing, now replaced with a low-sheen brushed brass plate and stylish rounded edges, giving this brass dimmer switch a cool minimalist feel. Absolutely perfect for adding a luxe feel to your room without going full-on bling. And those knobs. We do love a good knob here, and we have to say we’ve really come up trumps with these. There are seven different ones to choose from, each one giving the dimmer switch a different look and feel, but all equally gorgeous.
Gold is a great addition to all kinds of interiors and can work in every room of the house. We’re really embracing the ‘dark’ look and think this brass dimmer switch looks amazing on sultry walls. If you are thinking of heading over to the dark side then consider almost black, forest green and teal.
We lovingly designed this brass dimmer switch to make sure it looks absolutely stunning in your interior. If you’ve fallen hook line and sinker for this then check out the matching single dimmer switch and our other coordinating gold light switches and plug sockets.
Check out our guide light switches explained to find out the difference between 1, 2 & 3 gang plus when to use 1 way, 2 way and intermediate switches.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Gold double dimmer switch
- steel switch plate
- plastic back & components
- brass dimmer knobs
- Dimensions: H89mm x L89mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: dimmer module with plate and dimmer knob, screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the backbox
- standard dimmer module is leading-edge with 60-400W load, 200-240V 50Hz. 2-way switch
- LED dimmer module has auto-detect function for either leading edge or trailing edge with 5-150W load, 230-240V 50Hz. 2-way switch
- Smart dimmer module is 1-way smart dimmer with 10-250W load, 220-240V 50Hz
- concealed fixings
- our dimmer switches cannot be used in conjunction with each other. We recommend using one dimmer switch per circuit
- these dimmer switches are not for use with circuits that include transformers or drivers
- our dimmer switches have a soft start function that slowly brings the lights to the set level in about 1-2 seconds, prolonging the life of your bulbs
- the finish on this switch is off-white, not brilliant white
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from our partners in China
- Our LED dimmers have been tested with most leading brands of LED bulbs
- Our smart dimmers are compatible with Apple HomeKit, Philips Hue Bridge, Amazon Alexa*, Google Home Hub*. *Some Amazon Alexa and Google Home Hub devices may need an additional hub, for example the Philips Hue
Bridge. Check online for full instructions and compatibility.
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Economy – £3.99 3-5 working days
Next Day – £6.99 Next working day
Saturday – £7.99 Saturday delivery
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.