GOLD double dimmer switch
STYLING NOTES: Replacing switches and sockets is an opportunity to add striking fittings to your home. Introduce an element of warm luxe with gold-toned versions. See our ‘show us yours’ gallery below to see some in-situ.
Show us Yours...
Just like the saying ‘double denim disaster’ no longer applies (we’re really showing our ages now), the same goes for ‘double dimmer disaster’ – not now that we’ve re-designed this classic anyway! Gone is the shiny finish with dubious detailing, now replaced with a low-sheen brushed brass plate and stylish rounded edges, giving this brass dimmer switch a cool minimalist feel. Absolutely perfect for adding a luxe feel to your room without going full-on bling. And those knobs. We do love a good knob here, and we have to say we’ve really come up trumps with these. There are four different ones to choose from, each one giving the dimmer switch a different look and feel, but all equally gorgeous.
Gold is a great addition to all kinds of interiors and can work in every room of the house. We’re really embracing the ‘dark’ look and think this brass dimmer switch looks amazing on sultry walls. If you are thinking of heading over to the dark side then consider almost black, forest green and teal.
We lovingly designed this brass dimmer switch to make sure it looks absolutely stunning in your interior. If you’ve fallen hook line and sinker for this then check out the matching single dimmer switch and our other coordinating gold light switches and plug sockets.
Check out our guide light switches explained to find out the difference between 1, 2 & 3 gang plus when to use 1 way, 2 way and intermediate switches.
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Designer dimmer switch double gold & black
- steel switch plate
- plastic back & components
- brass dimmer knobs
- Dimensions: H89mm x L89mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: dimmer module with plate and dimmer knob, screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the backbox
- standard dimmer module (DR 500) is leading-edge with 60-400W load, 200-240V 50Hz
- LED dimmer module (DR 501) has auto-detect function for either leading edge or trailing edge with 5-150W load, 230-240V 50Hz
- 2-way switch
- concealed fixings
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from our partners in China
- For best results, we recommend that you use our own LED bulbs with our dimmer switches. Our bulbs have been manufactured and tested specifically to be dimmable with our switches and we can guarantee compatibility. Whilst we have tested selected bulbs from other leading manufacturers (Phillips, Osram and Megaman) we cannot guarantee that all will work – this is due to differing technologies used within the bulbs
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have four levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
From £5.99 1 working day
Click & Collect From Store (Leeds) – Next Day Delivery
If your order and payment are received before 1 pm (Monday – Thursday excluding Bank Holidays) then you can pick up your parcel in-store from 2.30 pm the next day.
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 10-14 day lead time.
For deliveries outside of the UK click here. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund and 28 days for an exchange.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
In-store (Leeds City Centre)
Drop your parcel into our showroom at the Victoria Quarter. Please note that refunds are not given instantly on-site. All goods will be returned to our customer services department for processing.
25-29 County Arcade Victoria Quarter, Leeds LS1 6BH
Showroom open: Monday to Friday – 10am – 6pm, Saturday – 9am – 6pm & Sunday – 11am – 5pm
Please do not post returns to our showroom.