Skyscraper knurled handle
STYLING NOTES: At last, stylish handles that provide the perfect accent to your kitchen unit doors and drawers. Make a statement by contrasting one of the three metal finishes with the colour of your cupboards. Look below for inspiration on how to style them…
Made from solid brass, these stylish handles suit their name to the ground. They're rugged and robust whilst being intricately designed. Like all the best buildings, especially skyscrapers, the devil really is in the detail.
We love our skyscraper knurled kitchen door handle in a whole range of interiors. Their understated glamour is just so versatile. Use on kitchen drawers and cupboards to create a strikingly uniformed finish. We particularly appreciate the combination of our brass handles on grey or black kitchen units, where the contrast between their solid finish and delicate design add a subtle elegance to your industrially styled space. If you're looking for something a little more minimal, show off our silver handles across sleek white units. You could even use them to upcycle vintage wooden furniture - the world's your oyster.
Skyscraper is available in a choice of three finishes; black, silver and brass.
Carry on Reading...
You may also like...
Show us yours...
- Material: solid brass
- L10cm x D3.3cm x DIA1.2cm
- L15cm x D3.3cm x DIA1.2cm
- L20cm x D3.3cm x DIA1.2cm
- L25cm x D3.3cm x DIA1.2cm
- L28cm x D3.3cm x DIA1.2cm
- L32cm x D3.3cm x DIA1.2cm
- Distance between mounting points (existing screw holes if you're replacing handles):
- 6.4cm = select handle length 10cm
- 9.6cm = select handle length 15cm
- 12.8cm = select handle length 20cm
- 16cm = select handle length 25cm
- 19cm = select handle length 28cm
- 22cm = select handle length 32cm
- Pack Size: sold individually
- Included: handle and x2 M4 x 25mm screws
- Indoor use only
- Product information: Do not use abrasive cleaning products or equipment to clean these handles
- Our product meets environmental regulations and is manufactured to our quality assurance requirements
- Origins: handle sourced from our partners in China, screws from the UK
Here are the product instructions:
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have four levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
From £5.99 1 working day
Click & Collect From Store (Leeds) – Next Day Delivery
Free next day delivery if ordered before 1pm Monday to Thursday
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.