GOLD triple dimmer switch
Three is the magic number, and this triple dimmer switch in gold really is quite magical. Now you can control the ambiance of your room all from one stunning switch – bet you didn’t think something so practical could be so good looking. You see, this is our speciality here at D&R. We combine beauty with brains and we’re really rather good at it!
It’s alright folks, it really is ok get excited about light switches, we’ve been doing it for years! Admittedly, we’d be slightly worried if you were fawning over white plastic switches, but the fact that you’re here tells us that it’s this beautiful brass LED dimmer switch that has got your pulse racing. We make no apologies, it’s an absolute cracker. And it’s all in the clever combination of the low-sheen brushed brass plate and the beautiful touchy-feely knobs, an absolute match made in heaven.
Gold’s a great way to inject a bit of oomph into a room, and this brass LED dimmer switch does it perfectly. The brushed brass plate is gold-like in appearance, but it’s not too shiny so there’s no worry that it’ll hog the limelight. It’s all about subtlety. Then come the dimmer knobs with their beautiful knurled edges and sleek front. The knurling serves a practical purpose too – it makes the knobs really tactile and easy to turn. And because we couldn’t decide which colour knob to add (they all look bloomin’ great), we thought we’d let you choose, that way you can make sure it’s absolutely spot on for your interior style.
If this triple dimmer switch has inspired you to replace more switches around your home, then check out the matching single and double dimmer switches and our other coordinating gold light switches and plug sockets. And if you’d like to find out the difference between 1, 2 & 3 gang plus when to use 1 way, 2 way and intermediate switches then have read of our light switches explained guide.
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Gold triple dimmer switch
- steel switch plate
- plastic back & components
- brass dimmer knobs
- Dimensions: H89mm x L149mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: dimmer module with plate and dimmer knob, screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the backbox
- standard dimmer module is leading-edge with 60-400W load, 200-240V 50Hz
- LED dimmer module has auto-detect function for either leading edge or trailing edge with 5-150W load, 230-240V 50Hz
- 2-way switch
- concealed fixings
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from our partners in China
- For best results, we recommend that you use our own LED bulbs with our dimmer switches. Our bulbs have been manufactured and tested specifically to be dimmable with our switches and we can guarantee compatibility. Whilst we have tested selected bulbs from other leading manufacturers (Phillips, Osram and Megaman) we cannot guarantee that all will work – this is due to differing technologies used within the bulbs
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
From £5.99 1 working day
*Except on wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund and 28 days for an exchange.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.