Fender wall light
With three adjustable knuckle hinges, this beautiful articulated wall lamp can be angled to get your lighting just right. Pair it with our stunning extra large Aurora bulb as we’ve done here and let it cast its beautiful glow around your room.
Each of our Fender brass wall lights features three adjustable knuckle hinges, which gives you ultimate control over its positioning. We've even added a lamp ring to the E27 bulb holder, should you want to add a lampshade, but we love it 'naked' with an extra-large Aurora opal bulb.
With a choice of either fool's gold or antique black, we love these brass wall lights against dark wall colours... Think stormy grey, black, forest greens and navy. They also both look fabulous on simple white walls where they can have maximum standout.
Carry on Reading...
You may also like...
Show us yours...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Fender wall light
- Material: electroplated steel rose with brass arm and bulb holder
- Dimensions: DIA10cm x D3cm (plate) x L36cm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Includes: rose, steel arm, bulb holder, supplied with screws, rawl plugs, hex keys, insulated connector box, and integrated earth wire.
- Not included: bulb (optional extra-large Aurora bulb)
- Product information:
- suitable for E27 screw bulbs
- maximum 60W
- ensure there is sufficient space in the wall cavity for wiring and that the wall is in a suitable condition to hold the rose
- easy to install collar and plate system
- dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: rose, arm and bulb sourced from our partners in China, bulb holder sourced from the UK, and hand-assembled in Yorkshire
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have four levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
From £5.99 1 working day
Click & Collect From Store (Leeds) – Next Day Delivery
Free next day delivery if ordered before 1pm Monday to Thursday
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.