Brewer’s Brass ceiling roses
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
You can’t reinvent the wheel but we have most definitely reinvented the ceiling rose. Available with one, two, three or five outlet points, this brilliantly designed collar and plate system means it’s really simple to install. We’ve also hidden the cord grips for a super-slick look.
We love the brewer’s brass ceiling rose paired with lengths of sleek black fabric cable. A stylish combination that will look at home in most styles of décor. For your traditional Gentleman’s club-inspired interior, simply hang with black bulb holders and LED light bulbs. For a more contemporary look cut your fabric cable to different lengths, and for a really edgy look mix and match your light bulb sizes and shapes. Fabulous.
Simply select the number of outlet points to suit your needs – we have options that hang from one to five separate fabric cables to create unique and beautiful lighting creations.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
BREWER'S BRASS CEILING ROSES
- Material: electroplated steel
- Dimensions: DIA100mm x D30mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: ceiling rose, 2 screws, 2 rawl plugs, 1 Allen key, WAGO connectors and integrated earth wire
- Not included: fabric cable, bulb, bulb holder
- Product information:
- easy to install collar and plate system
- concealed fittings
- hidden cord grip with decorative knurled washer
- ensure there is sufficient space in the ceiling cavity for wiring and that the ceiling is in a suitable condition to hold the ceiling rose
- Dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: made with our partners in China
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Economy – £3.99 3-5 working days
Next Day – £6.99 Next working day
Saturday – £7.99 Saturday delivery
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
Here are the product instructions: