Digital Lavender slotted pop up waste
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Pushing the pop up kitchen sink waste down with your fingertips, you smile, always pleased to see this vibrant detail before tackling the mountain of dirty plates. Squirting washing up liquid into the sink, you turn on the matching lavender tap, fill the sink to the brim and get stuck into your chores, the colourful details dotted around your playful, Miami inspired kitchen bringing joy to the most mundane of tasks.
Carry on Reading...
Digital Lavender Slotted pop up waste
- Material: painted brass and alloy
- Dimensions: H100mm x top width 65mm x bottom width 40mm
- Suitable for use with Ø42mm pipes
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: slotted waste
- Not included: bottle trap
- Product information:
- If your unit has an overflow, you'll need a slotted waste. Units without overflows should be fitted with an unslotted waste. If you have an overflow hole but it requires a separate connection to use, you'll also want to choose an unslotted waste.
- Usage: indoor use only
- Origins: sourced from our partners in China
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Economy – £3.99 3-5 working days
Next Day – £6.99 Next working day
Saturday – £7.99 Saturday delivery
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
Here are the product instructions: