Smoked Gold triple dimmer switch
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
This smoked gold dimmer switch is a real triple whammy. Firstly, it’s absolutely beautiful to look at, simple as that. Secondly, it’s incredibly useful, enabling you to control three different lights all from one switch. And thirdly, it’s really easy to use – the knurling on the edges of the knobs makes them really grippy, and a doddle to turn. Top marks all round.
Smoked gold is one of those things you don’t realise you need until you see it, and then before you know it you’re well and truly hooked. Don’t worry, we’re all addicted to this stunning type of gold too! It must be the distressed finish with its swirls and whorls of golden browns, greys and pale greens that’s had a hypnotic effect on us all. Don’t fight it, feel it, folks. The ‘smoking’ process creates a unique finish, so every single smoked gold dimmer light switch we make is one of a kind. So, if you’re a matchy-matchy type of person when it comes to interiors, then it might be time to embrace irregularity!
So, let’s talk knobs - one of our favourite subjects. We thought long and hard about what knobs to put on this dimmer light switch, and we eventually plumped for these beautiful knurled ones. We think they’re the perfect partner for the smoked gold – the edgy design contrasting brilliantly with the smooth plate. We’ve given you five colours to choose from, all of which look amazing. But if we had to choose one? Hmmm, got to be the black.
To tempt you further, this smoked gold triple dimmer light switch is part of a collection of contemporary smoked gold switches and sockets. Our range includes single and double dimmer switches, toggles and matching plug sockets. These are exclusive to us so you’ll only find this range sold online by us.
And if you need a helping hand figuring what type of switch does what, then check out our guide light switches explained to find out the difference between 1, 2 & 3 gang plus when to use 1 way, 2 way and intermediate switches.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Smoked gold triple dimmer switch
- steel switch plate
- plastic back & components
- brass dimmer knobs
- Dimensions: H89mm x L149mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: dimmer module with plate and dimmer knob, screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the backbox
- standard dimmer module is leading-edge with 60-400W load, 200-240V 50Hz
- LED dimmer module has auto-detect function for either leading edge or trailing edge with 5-150W load, 230-240V 50Hz
- 2-way switch
- concealed fixings
- our dimmer switches cannot be used in conjunction with each other. We recommend using one dimmer switch per circuit
- these dimmer switches are not for use with circuits that include external transformers
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from our partners in China
- Our LED dimmers have been tested with most leading brands of LED bulbs
- Our smoked gold finish is made to change and age with wear, making each switch unique, differing from batch to batch. We strongly advise ordering items for the same room together to ensure consistency. If fitted to freshly plastered walls, there is a chance the dampness will encourage the brass finish of this switch to corrode.
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it'll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48 - FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked - £3.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery - From £6.99 1 working day
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the 'Add to Basket' button on the individual product's page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
Here are the product instructions: