Smoked Gold double dimmer switch
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Oooh, this really is a proper grown-up light switch. If you like gold but are looking for something with a little more edge to it then this is definitely the dimmer for you. The winning combination of beauty and practicality makes it an absolute keeper!
Have you ever seen a light switch cooler than our smoked gold dimmer switches? We don’t think so, even if we do say so ourselves! You see, smoked gold wasn’t even a thing until James conjured it up in that creative brain of his. It was whilst looking for something with the same warm golden tones but without the shine, that the lightbulb (a vintage one of course) moment occurred. And boom, smoked gold was born.
The beauty of this finish is that it’s perfectly imperfect. The smoking process creates an irregular finish, so each one that leaves D&R HQ is absolutely unique. This means that only you will own dimmer switches exactly like this. That’s pretty cool. And to customise it even further, you get to choose which knob to put on there too. There are five to choose from and they’re all lovely, both in colour and texture. The knurling around the edge not only looks gorgeous but makes them extra grippy too. Beauty and brains!
So come on, ditch the boring white switches and get on the smoked gold train – you won’t regret it! You could even upgrade all your other switches and sockets whilst you’re at it – we’ve got a whole smoked gold range.
Check out our guide light switches explained to find out the difference between 1, 2 & 3 gang plus when to use 1 way, 2 way and intermediate switches too.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Smoked Gold Double Dimmer Switch
- steel switch plate
- plastic back & components
- brass dimmer knobs
- Dimensions: H89mm x L89mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: dimmer module with plate and dimmer knob, screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the backbox
- standard dimmer module is leading-edge with 60-400W load, 200-240V 50Hz
- LED dimmer module has auto-detect function for either leading edge or trailing edge with 5-150W load, 230-240V 50Hz
- 2-way switch
- concealed fixings
- our dimmer switches cannot be used in conjunction with each other. We recommend using one dimmer switch per circuit
- these dimmer switches are not for use with circuits that include external transformers
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from our partners in China
- Our LED dimmers have been tested with most leading brands of LED bulbs
- Our smoked gold finish is made to change and age with wear, making each switch unique, differing from batch to batch. We strongly advise ordering items for the same room together to ensure consistency. If fitted to freshly plastered walls, there is a chance the dampness will encourage the brass finish of this switch to corrode.
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it'll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48 - FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked - £3.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery - From £6.99 1 working day
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the 'Add to Basket' button on the individual product's page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
Here are the product instructions: