Gold single dimmer switch
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
The fabulous design team here at D&R HQ have brought the classic gold dimmer switch right up to date, and what a fantastic job they’ve done too! If you shudder at the thought of the brassy switches your parents had, then have no fear, there’s not one bit of this stunning switch that’s reminiscent of those hideous things. This one is sheer class.
There’s no denying that gold shouts opulence, but we like to think that our gold dimmer switch does it with a little more subtlety. For starters, the gold finish on the brass plate has a low-sheen brushed effect which quietly oozes sophistication, and the smooth curved edges help to elevate it to another level – contemporary design at its very best.
And then there’s the knob. A knurled knob no less. Knurling gives it the intricate detailing around the edges – go on, have a zoom in on the pictures and see the beauty for yourself. It’s not all about good looks though, knurling serves a purpose too! It gives the knob a really grippy feel, making it incredibly easy to control. We really do live by our ‘design details that matter’ motto.
So where to put this gorgeous gold dimmer switch? Well, with seven different coloured knobs to choose from it would quite happily do the job of dimming your lights to perfection in pretty much any type of interior, from light and airy Scandi-style right through to eclectic boho, vintage chic and everything in between. In a nutshell, it’s time to completely banish all boring white plastic switches as this is your new go-to light switch.
If you love this dimmer switch, check out the matching double dimmer and our other coordinating gold light switches and plug sockets. And if you need a little help understanding the difference between 1, 2 & 3 gang and when to use 1 way, 2 way and intermediate switches, then have a read of our light switches explained guide and all will become clear.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Gold single dimmer switch
- steel switch plate
- plastic back & components
- brass dimmer knobs
- Dimensions: H89mm x L89mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: dimmer module with plate and dimmer knob, screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the backbox
- standard dimmer module is leading-edge with 60-400W load, 200-240V 50Hz. 2-way switch
- LED dimmer module has auto-detect function for either leading edge or trailing edge with 5-150W load, 230-240V 50Hz. 2-way switch
- Smart dimmer module is 1-way smart dimmer with 10-250W load, 220-240V 50Hz
- concealed fixings
- our dimmer switches cannot be used in conjunction with each other. We recommend using one dimmer switch per circuit
- these dimmer switches are not for use with circuits that include transformers or drivers
- our dimmer switches have a soft start function that slowly brings the lights to the set level in about 1-2 seconds, prolonging the life of your bulbs
- the finish on this switch is off-white, not brilliant white
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from our partners in China
- Our LED dimmers have been tested with most leading brands of LED bulbs
- Our smart dimmers are compatible with Apple HomeKit, Philips Hue Bridge, Amazon Alexa*, Google Home Hub*. *Some Amazon Alexa and Google Home Hub devices may need an additional hub, for example the Philips Hue
Bridge. Check online for full instructions and compatibility.
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Economy – £3.99 3-5 working days
Next Day – £6.99 Next working day
Saturday – £7.99 Saturday delivery
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.