Gold Lutetia 3-bulb pendant light
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Sliding a black leather chair up to your vast antique desk, you rest your elbows on the gold inlaid surface, clasp your hands and imagine yourself for a moment as Jordan Belfort in The Wolf of Wall Street. A stipulation in the renovation plans for your country pile, you spend as much time as possible in your personal study.
Running your fingers across the expanse of green leather, you revel in the lack of clutter in this one part of the house. This room is your escape from the chaos of everyday life. A place to retreat to in the evening to work on your business plans.
Rolling the chair across the parquet floor towards the wall, you grab the golden toggle switch and flick. With a satisfying ‘click’, the Lutetia gold pendant ceiling light hovering above your place of work glows to life.
Another nod to your love of engineering and design, the no-fuss ceiling light is a magnificent focal point for this part of the room. Matching wall lights adorn the walls, but tonight, you want to focus and cut out the distractions of the rest of the space so only the gold pendant light is on.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
- electroplated steel ceiling rose
- brass bulb holder
- thermoplastic internal bulb holder
- Total length 100cm (not including bulb)
- DIA10cm (ceiling rose)
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: fitted with 3 x 100cm lengths of black fabric cable, a ceiling rose, ribbed bulb holder, ceiling fixings and instructions
- Not included: bulb (optional Aurora bulb)
- Product information:
- holds 3 E27 (screw) bulbs
- max 60W
- ensure there is sufficient space in the ceiling cavity for wiring and that the ceiling is in a suitable condition to hold the ceiling rose
- easy to install collar and plate system
- should be fitted by a qualified electrician
- dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: sourced from our partners in China, hand assembled in Yorkshire
Postage & delivery
This product is hand-assembled to order, so please allow 3 – 5 additional working days for dispatch, on top of the standard delivery timings below. Next day delivery is unavailable on hand-assembled products.
We have one level of postage for hand-assembled products:
Next Day – £6.99 Next working day (once your order is ready)
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
Here are the product instructions: