Gold Waldorf single pendant light
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Stretching out on a picnic rug, you sip cocktails in cans and tuck into an array of deli snacks beneath the ethereal glow of the full moon. The open-air cinema sets the stage for an enchanting evening ahead, and you eagerly anticipate your favourite film, The Great Gatsby, unfolding.
As the final credits roll, you reluctantly leave your spot in the grounds of the country estate, the melodies from the musical looping in your head. With bittersweet longing, you bid farewell to the impeccable setting and drive home, yearning for bed.
Swiftly undressing, you throw on your pyjamas and slip between the sheets, gazing adoringly around your elegant black and gold Art Deco bedroom retreat as you snuggle down, not quite ready to sleep just yet. Your queen-size bed is like a cloud following an evening spent on the floor, and sinking into the soft mattress, you revel in its comfort.
Comfy in bed, you slowly turn the dial of the switch beside you, dimming the gold Waldorf art deco ceiling light overhead. The smooth frosted glass diffuses a gentle, ambient glow, resembling a miniature moon suspended centrally in the room. Delighting in the serenity, you succumb to tiredness, pull the duvet up to your chin, and close your eyes. The gentle glow of your frosted glass ceiling light lulls you into a state of utter relaxation, and you drift off to sleep, dreaming of the roaring twenties.
Carry on Reading...
Gold Waldorf pendant light
- shade: glass
- ceiling rose: electroplated steel
- Medium shade: Dia30cm x H20cm
- total drop medium: 83cm
- weight: approx. 1.7kg
- shade: Dia40cm x H27cm
- total drop large: 90cm
- weight: approx. 1.9kg
- Included: glass light shade, steel ceiling rose, steel I-arm, fabric cable, bulb holder, bulb, ceiling fixings and instructions
- Product information:
- LED E27 bulb (included)
- max 60W
- ensure there is sufficient space in the ceiling cavity for wiring and that the ceiling is in a suitable condition to hold the ceiling rose
- easy to install collar and plate system
- should be fitted by a qualified electrician
- dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: shade made in the Poland, ceiling rose and bulb holder sourced from our partners in China, fabric cable sourced from Italy, hand assembled in Yorkshire.
Postage & delivery
This product is hand-assembled to order, so please allow 3 – 5 additional working days for dispatch, on top of the standard delivery timings below. Next day delivery is unavailable on hand-assembled products.
We have one level of postage for hand-assembled products:
Next Day – £6.99 Next working day (once your order is ready)
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
Here are the product instructions: