Large porcelain cluster pendant light
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Shuffling into the banquette seating, you brush your fingertips against the cosy boucle fabric. Subtly curved furnishings create a sense of calm, and you rest your elbows on the smooth marble tabletop waiting for your friends to arrive.
Exchanging hugs and greetings, you sit back down and glance around as casual chatter floats through the open space. Morning sun seeps through the floor-to-ceiling windows, illuminating the decadent tea room beautifully whilst traditional detailed coving adds character to the otherwise neutral décor.
Spying a waiter in a crisp white shirt, you watch the tray in his hands until it reaches your table. Taking your creamy coffee, you inhale the scent of rich caffeine before sipping the hot liquid, delighting in the deliciously indulgent taste.
Tilting your head back, you gaze at the eleven porcelain shades that float majestically over your table, attached to fabric cables draped from the high Victorian ceiling. Natural in texture, they gently diffuse the light, making your platter of mini cakes look even more tempting.
Losing yourself in a daydream, you picture the cluster light feature over your wooden dining table at home, imagining hosting a lavish dinner party whilst the soft glow highlights every organic groove in your reclaimed furniture.
Re-joining the conversation, you make a mental note to look for something similar this afternoon, feeling the excitement of discovering a dining room light that will finish your décor perfectly.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Large porcelain cluster pendant light
- shade: porcelain
- ceiling rose: electroplated steel
- bulb holder: plastic
- Shade: Dia15cm x H16.6cm
- Total drop: 116cm
- Weight: approx. 8kg
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: 11 large porcelain light shades, steel ceiling rose, fabric cable, plastic bulb holder, ceiling fixings and instructions
- Not included: bulbs (optional G9 bulbs)
- Product information:
- holds G9 LED bulb
- max 60W
- ensure there is sufficient space in the wall cavity for wiring and that the wall is in a suitable condition to hold the ceiling rose
- easy to install collar and plate system
- should be fitted by a qualified electrician
- dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- leave porcelain shades in packaging until fully installed
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: shade, ceiling rose and bulb holder sourced from our partners in China, fabric cable sourced from Italy, hand assembled in Yorkshire.
- The total drop length of your pendant can be shortened by an electrician whilst being fitted, however, any such alterations will invalidate the product's warranty and mean the light is unreturnable.
Postage & delivery
This product is hand-assembled to order, so please allow 3 – 5 additional working days for dispatch, on top of the standard delivery timings below. Next day delivery is unavailable on hand-assembled products.
We have one level of postage for hand-assembled products:
Next Day – £6.99 Next working day (once your order is ready)
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
Here are the product instructions: