Large porcelain pendant light
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Padding into the bedroom, you feel the plush carpet underfoot, the deep pile enveloping your toes. Sliding open a drawer, you rummage around, searching for your favourite brushed cotton pyjamas – the ones you save for frosty winter evenings like tonight.
Peeking through a slat in your Venetian blinds, you watch fluffy snowflakes flutter through the midnight sky before settling on the icy ground, sparkling under the streetlamp glow. Thick white blankets quickly cloak car bonnets, and you take in the picture-perfect view, grateful to be watching the spectacle from your warm, cosy home.
Peeling back your winter duvet, you crawl under the soft sheets and snuggle down. Fumbling on the wall, you locate the conveniently placed toggle switch next to your headboard, flick off the ‘big light’ and turn on the porcelain pendant light beside your bed.
Gentle pools of light reflect onto your oak bedside table, softly diffused by the timeless ceramic shade, highlighting the beautifully uneven grooves and grains in your wooden furniture. This space is a perfect reflection of you, with creamy-coloured walls and nature-inspired textures all coming together to create a calm and tranquil atmosphere.
Rearranging the cluster of cushions, you pull your Kindle out from under the pillow, ready to lose yourself in another magical world.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Large porcelain pendant light
- shade: porcelain
- ceiling rose: electroplated steel
- bulb holder: plastic
- Shade: Dia15cm x H16.6cm
- Total drop: 116cm
- Weight: approx. 1kg
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: porcelain light shade, steel ceiling rose, fabric cable, plastic bulb holder, ceiling fixings and instructions
- Not included: bulbs (optional G9 bulbs)
- Product information:
- holds G9 LED bulb
- max 60W
- ensure there is sufficient space in the wall cavity for wiring and that the wall is in a suitable condition to hold the ceiling rose
- easy to install collar and plate system
- should be fitted by a qualified electrician
- dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: shade made in the UK, ceiling rose and bulb holder sourced from our partners in China, fabric cable sourced from Italy, hand assembled in Yorkshire.
- The total drop length of your pendant can be shortened by an electrician whilst being fitted, however, any such alterations will invalidate the product's warranty and mean the light is unreturnable.
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Economy – £3.99 3-5 working days
Next Day – £6.99 Next working day
Saturday – £7.99 Saturday delivery
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
Here are the product instructions: