White single dimmer switch
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
The finish on this switch is off-white.
With some careful design and contemporary styling we’ve brought the classic white switch bang up to date, and boy does it look good! This clean, minimal and contemporary switch is such far cry from the old-school white switches of yester-year, there really is no comparison. This is a modern-day classic.
There are so many great things to say about our brilliant little led dimmer switches that we’re not sure where to begin. Let’s start with the plate… Finished in a soft sheen satin white, and with beautifully curved edges, it’s just such a smoothie. In contrast to the plate, the knurled edges of the knob bring a real tactile texture to the switch. This is designed to not only look good but to make the knob super-grippy, allowing for more precision when controlling your light levels. Form and function at its absolute best.
There are seven knobs to choose from, but seriously, don’t ask us to pick one as they all look fabulous. It depends entirely on your own tastes and what you’re pairing the switch with. It goes without saying that the black and white knobs would be absolutely spot on for a monochrome design scheme. If you’ve got stainless steel fixtures and fittings then the silver would fit right in there. And if you’re just dipping your toe in the brass and gold trend then this would be an ideal way of introducing this finish into your home with going full-on bling.
Our white LED dimmer switches are just one part of our exclusive range of designer toggle switches, dimmers and plug sockets, so if you’ve caught the light switch bug then have a look at the rest of the range.
You may also want to have a read of our guide light switches explained to find out the difference between 1, 2 & 3 gang plus when to use 1 way, 2 way and intermediate switches.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Designer single white dimmer switch
- steel switch plate
- plastic back & components
- brass dimmer knobs
- Dimensions: H89mm x L89mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: dimmer module with plate and dimmer knob, screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the backbox
- standard dimmer module is leading-edge with 60-400W load, 200-240V 50Hz. 2-way switch
- LED dimmer module has auto-detect function for either leading edge or trailing edge with 5-150W load, 230-240V 50Hz. 2-way switch
- Smart dimmer module is 1-way smart dimmer with 10-250W load, 220-240V 50Hz
- concealed fixings
- our dimmer switches cannot be used in conjunction with each other. We recommend using one dimmer switch per circuit
- these dimmer switches are not for use with circuits that include transformers or drivers
- our dimmer switches have a soft start function that slowly brings the lights to the set level in about 1-2 seconds, prolonging the life of your bulbs
- the finish on this switch is off-white, not brilliant white
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from our partners in China
- Our LED dimmers have been tested with most leading brands of LED bulbs
- Our smart dimmers are compatible with Apple HomeKit, Philips Hue Bridge, Amazon Alexa*, Google Home Hub*.
*Some Amazon Alexa and Google Home Hub devices may need an additional hub, for example the Philips Hue
Bridge. Check online for full instructions and compatibility.
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Economy – £3.99 3-5 working days
Next Day – £6.99 Next working day
Saturday – £7.99 Saturday delivery
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.