WHITE single dimmer switch
The finish on this switch is off-white.
With some careful design and contemporary styling we’ve brought the classic white switch bang up to date, and boy does it look good! This clean, minimal and contemporary switch is such far cry from the old-school white switches of yester-year, there really is no comparison. This is a modern-day classic.
There are so many great things to say about our brilliant little led dimmer switches that we’re not sure where to begin. Let’s start with the plate… Finished in a soft sheen satin white, and with beautifully curved edges, it’s just such a smoothie. In contrast to the plate, the knurled edges of the knob bring a real tactile texture to the switch. This is designed to not only look good but to make the knob super-grippy, allowing for more precision when controlling your light levels. Form and function at its absolute best.
There are four knobs to choose from, but seriously, don’t ask us to pick one as they all look fabulous. It depends entirely on your own tastes and what you’re pairing the switch with. It goes without saying that the black and white knobs would be absolutely spot on for a monochrome design scheme. If you’ve got stainless steel fixtures and fittings then the silver would fit right in there. And if you’re just dipping your toe in the brass and gold trend then this would be an ideal way of introducing this finish into your home with going full-on bling.
Our white LED dimmer switches are just one part of our exclusive range of designer toggle switches, dimmers and plug sockets, so if you’ve caught the light switch bug then have a look at the rest of the range.
You may also want to have a read of our guide light switches explained to find out the difference between 1, 2 & 3 gang plus when to use 1 way, 2 way and intermediate switches.
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Designer single white dimmer switch
- steel switch plate
- plastic back & components
- brass dimmer knobs
- Dimensions: H89mm x L89mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: dimmer module with plate and dimmer knob, screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the backbox
- standard dimmer module (DR 500) is leading-edge with 60-400W load, 200-240V 50Hz
- LED dimmer module (DR 501) has auto-detect function for either leading edge or trailing edge with 5-150W load, 230-240V 50Hz
- 2-way switch
- concealed fixings
- the finish on this switch is off-white, not brilliant white
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from our partners in China
- For best results, we recommend that you use our own LED bulbs with our dimmer switches. Our bulbs have been manufactured and tested specifically to be dimmable with our switches and we can guarantee compatibility. Whilst we have tested selected bulbs from other leading manufacturers (Phillips, Osram and Megaman) we cannot guarantee that all will work – this is due to differing technologies used within the bulbs
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
From £5.99 1 working day
Click & Collect From Store (Leeds) – Next Day Delivery
If your order and payment are received before 1 pm (Monday – Thursday excluding Bank Holidays) then you can pick up your parcel in-store from 2.30 pm the next day.
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
For deliveries outside of the UK click here. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
In-store (Leeds City Centre)
Drop your parcel into our store at the Victoria Quarter. Please note that refunds are not given instantly on-site. All goods will be returned to our customer services department for processing.
25-29 County Arcade Victoria Quarter, Leeds LS1 6BH
Store open: Monday to Friday – 10am – 6pm, Saturday – 9am – 6pm & Sunday – 11am – 5pm
Please do not post returns to our store.