Smoked Gold single rocker switch
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
A smoked gold rocker switch is the only way to control your lights. This super-sophisticated matt brass switch looks amazing on soft grey walls where the smokey hues that drift across the surface of the steel plate can really stand out.
Add a touch of luxury to your interiors with our decadent smoked gold single LED rocker switch. Featuring a matt brass steel plate with swirling hues of charcoal, navy and coffee drifting across the surface, this switch makes tuning your lights on and off a real elegant affair.
Smoked god is a finish that looks incredible in any interiors, but we love it against matt white or soft grey walls, where its smokey plate can really be appreciated. For maximum impact coordinate smoked gold with metallic gold accessories like door handles, ceiling pendants and internal door handles.
Making up part of our exclusively designed smoked gold switches and sockets collection, this LED rocker switch can be coordinated with dimmers, toggles, appliance switches and sockets to add a designer, high-end vibe to your interiors, finishing them off to an exceptional standard.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Smoked gold rocker light switch
- steel switch plate
- plastic back & components
- brass rockers
- Dimensions: H89mm x L89mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: switch module with plate and screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the back box
- Available in 2-way or intermediate
- LED compatible
- 2kW (2,000W) load
- 230-250v 50Hz 10AX
- concealed fixings
- the rocker on the intermediate switch is slightly wider than on a standard light switch
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from our partners in China
- Our smoked gold finish is made to change and age with wear, making each switch unique, differing from batch to batch. We strongly advise ordering items for the same room together to ensure consistency. If fitted to freshly plastered walls, there is a chance the dampness will encourage the brass finish of this switch to corrode.
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it'll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48 - FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked - £3.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery - From £6.99 1 working day
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the 'Add to Basket' button on the individual product's page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.