We absolutely love the subtle way the Marlene shelf brings a geometric shape into an interior scheme. They may look delicate, but the hexagonal brackets provide an incredibly strong base for the chunky piece of oak that we’ve paired them with.
We saw the huge potential in this stunning shelf, so we made it in two handy sizes. The smaller one has a slimline depth to it and the medium is just a little bit chunkier – enough to make all the difference though, particularly if you’re slotting in with existing fixtures and fittings.
We’ve also made the brackets available in three different finishes, all of which complement their stylish form and the beautifully warm oak shelf we’ve teamed them with.
As metal and wood is such a classic combination of textures, it lends itself to all kind of interior backdrops from dusky pinks, to deep greens and even black.
If wallpaper’s more your thing then Marlene will happily sit against florals, botanicals, spots, stripes, geometrics, you name it!
The oak shelf is rustic and unfinished, so depending on the look you’re going for you can leave it just as it is, give it a quick sand, or oil, sand or paint it.
- Steel (bracket)
- Solid unfinished wood (shelf)
- Dimensions- Brackets:
- L150mm x W150mm (small)
- L200mm x W200mm (large)
- Dimensions- Shelf:
- L1000mm x D170mm (small)
- L1000mm x D230mm (large)
- Weight- not including brackets:
- 2.6kg (small)
- 2.9kg (large)
- Pack Size: sold as a group (brackets and shelf)
- Included: x2 brackets, oak shelf, x3 332mm screws, x3 25mm screws and raw plugs
- Product information:
- We do not recommend putting anything heavier than 20kg on these shelves.
- Rawl plugs supplied are suitable for use on brick only. Please ensure that the walls are secure before installing the shelf.
- If installing on a different type of wall, please seek more suitable rawl plugs and fixings from your local hardware store.
- The oak shelf is unfinished and therefore liquids and cleaning products will mark it
- Our product meets environmental regulations and is manufactured to our quality assurance requirements
- Origins: brackets from China, oak sourced in the UK
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
£5.99 1 working day
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
For deliveries outside of the UK click here. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.