Just like her namesake, the Marilyn shelf is beautifully curvaceous and all set to become an icon! The combination of sleek rounded metal against earthy rustic oak is simply stunning. She’s sure to set some hearts on fire.
Show us yours...
What handy little (or big!) things shelves are. And when they look this good too then you’re onto a winner. True to our ethos, we’ve really hit the nail on the head when it comes to form and function. The Marilyn oak shelf scores maximum style credentials, but is also incredibly practical.
For ultimate versatility, we’ve made this oak shelf in two sizes. The smaller size is perfect for little nik-naks like vases, candles and small books. Marilyn also makes a beautiful home for our foliage range. You could even use it as a picture ledge and layer up a few of your favourite works of art.
The larger shelf has got great depth and is perfect for books, maybe a bit crockery and of course your favourite bits and bobs. If using in the kitchen it’s ideal for heavier cookbooks and mason jars to create an open cupboard vibe.
The oak shelf is rustic and unfinished, so depending on the look you’re going for you can leave it just as it is, give it a quick sanding, or oil, varnish or paint it. Shelves look great painted the same colour as your walls, it instils calmness and looks neat too. For inspiration, take a look at our capsule paint collection.
- Steel (bracket)
- Solid unfinished wood (shelf)
- Dimensions- Brackets:
- L150mm x W150mm (small)
- L200mm x W200mm (medium)
- Dimensions- Shelf:
- L1000mm x D170mm (small)
- L1000mm x D230mm (medium)
- Weight- not including brackets:
- 2.6kg (small)
- 2.9kg (medium)
- Pack Size: sold as a group (brackets and shelf)
- Included: x2 brackets, oak shelf, x6 32mm screws, x6 25mm screws and rawl plugs
- Product information:
- We do not recommend putting anything heavier than 20kg on these shelves.
- Rawl plugs supplied are suitable for use on brick only. Please ensure that the walls are secure before installing the shelf.
- If installing on a different type of wall, please seek more suitable rawl plugs and fixings from your local hardware store.
- The oak shelf is unfinished and therefore liquids and cleaning products will mark it
- Our product meets environmental regulations and is manufactured to our quality assurance requirements
- Origins: brackets sourced from our partners in China, oak sourced in the UK
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have four levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
From £5.99 1 working day
Click & Collect From Store (Leeds) – Next Day Delivery
Free next day delivery if ordered before 1pm Monday to Thursday
*Except on wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.