Black Lanesborough pendant light
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Rummaging in the back of your saucepan cupboard for an errant lid, you realise it’s too dark to see and rather than fumble around on your hands and knees any longer, you give in and stand to turn a light on.
Flicking a matt black rocker switch, the three black Lanesborough pendant ceiling lights above your kitchen island spring into life. Much better. Bending down again, you grasp an ebony-coloured handle and root through another cupboard, suddenly remembering you've stashed the lid elsewhere.
Placing it on the pan bubbling away on the hob, you breathe a deep sigh of relief and lean your head back, briefly closing your eyes.
Feeling calmed, you open your eyes and observe the tranquil space for a minute. The newly extended and renovated kitchen diner has changed your family's life. There's so much more room to be together and enjoy each other's company.
Light floods the open-plan area, bouncing off the polished white marble floor tiles, which echo the pristine white ceiling, and inky blue shaker-style units punctuate the white making a bold statement.
Black accessories tie the space together and create visual flow; from the fixtures and fittings to the softer furnishings, even your kitchen tap is black, as are the light fittings, kitchen unit handles and plug sockets. It's transformed into a grown-up space, carefully curated and styled rather than the hotch-potch of styles the old kitchen had become over the years.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
- electroplated steel ceiling rose
- steel arm
- brass bulb holder
- thermoplastic internal bulb holder
- Total length 110cm (not including bulb)
- DIA10cm (ceiling rose)
- Weight: 842g (not including bulb)
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: fitted with 100cm black fabric cable, a ceiling rose, ribbed bulb holder, ceiling fixings and instructions
- Not included: bulb (optional Nova bulb)
- Product information:
- holds 1 E27 (screw) bulb
- max 60W
- ensure there is sufficient space in the ceiling cavity for wiring and that the ceiling is in a suitable condition to hold the ceiling rose
- easy to install collar and plate system
- should be fitted by a qualified electrician
- dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: sourced from our partners in China, hand assembled in Yorkshire
Postage & delivery
This product is hand-assembled to order, so please allow 3 – 5 additional working days for dispatch, on top of the standard delivery timings below. Next day delivery is unavailable on hand-assembled products.
We have one level of postage for hand-assembled products:
Next Day – £6.99 Next working day (once your order is ready)
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
Here are the product instructions: