Hoxton ceiling light
Three is the magic number… Three bulbs, three bulb holders, plus three perfectly aligned arms equals the perfect ceiling light. We couldn’t narrow down our four classic finishes though as every single one looks superb! From Black, to Antique Black, through to Forgotten Silver and Fool’s Gold, the decision is yours…
We've made it available in four finishes, which without exception, make a strong statement but in a subtly different way. We love the bold outline of the Black and Antique Black Hoxton - both look really striking against a white ceiling. Whereas the Fool's Gold and Forgotten Silver finishes are softer in appearance with the light reflecting beautifully from the metallic surfaces, highlighting the soft sheen of the bars and the grooves of the bulb holders.
We've styled our Hoxton semi flush ceiling lights with our extra-large Aurora opal lightbulb, which we think is a great partner for this angular light, the soft curves of the bulb providing a beautiful juxtaposition. For a more delicate option choose the large bulb, or explore our range of bulbs.
Don't forget to nail the smaller details too by fitting coordinating switches and sockets with this multi-arm modern ceiling light. And how about making an entrance with a gorgeous internal door handle...We've got matching finishes across our hardware ranges to finish off your space to perfection.
Carry on Reading...
You may also like...
Show us yours...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
- electroplated steel ceiling rose
- steel arm
- brass bulb holder
- thermoplastic internal bulb holder
- H14.6cm x D25cm (not including bulbs)
- DIA10cm (ceiling rose)
- Weight: 1.8kg (not including bulbs)
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: fitted with a ceiling rose, three steel arms, three ribbed bulb holders, ceiling fixings and instructions
- Not included: (photographed with our extra-large Aurora bulbs)
- Product information:
- holds 3 E27 (screw) bulbs
- max 60W
- ensure there is sufficient space in the ceiling cavity for wiring and that the ceiling is in a suitable condition to hold the ceiling rose
- easy to install collar and plate system
- should be fitted by a qualified electrician
- dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: sourced from our partners in China, hand-assembled in Yorkshire
Here are the product instructions:
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have four levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
From £5.99 1 working day
Click & Collect From Store (Leeds) – Next Day Delivery
Free next day delivery if ordered before 1pm Monday to Thursday
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.