Black Hoxton ceiling light
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Bumbling into your downstairs cloakroom, you feel waves of pride wash over you. It’s by far the smallest room in your sprawling country mansion, but you spent just as much time and care choosing all the fixtures and fittings as you did elsewhere.
You wanted a timeless look sympathetic to the property's age but with a contemporary twist. The focal point of the room is a curved wooden basin cabinet painted in Farrow & Balls' Stiffkey Blue - the same hue as the panelled walls. It's theatrical and unusual, and you love it.
The black framed metal mirror with the inky marble countertop adds to the drama. Two wall lights on either side suspend stunning teardrop bulbs, and the matching Hoxton black semi-flush ceiling light ties everything together. Apothecary jars and a vase of two blousey white hydrangeas stand on the countertop, a stack of vintage leather cases off to the side.
A reed diffuser fills the air with the soft scent of fresh linen, encouraging you to take a deep breath and enjoy it. Hanging the clean white towels on the rail, you replenish the toilet roll holder and tick the jobs off your mental to-do list.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
- electroplated steel ceiling rose
- steel arm
- brass bulb holder
- thermoplastic internal bulb holder
- H14.6cm x D25cm (not including bulbs)
- DIA10cm (ceiling rose)
- 3 outlet: 1.8kg (not including bulbs)
- 5 outlet: 2kg (not including bulbs)
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: fitted with a ceiling rose, steel arms, ribbed bulb holders, ceiling fixings and instructions
- Not included: (photographed with our extra-large Aurora and Luna bulbs)
- Product information:
- holds E27 (screw) bulbs
- max 60W
- ensure there is sufficient space in the ceiling cavity for wiring and that the ceiling is in a suitable condition to hold the ceiling rose
- easy to install collar and plate system
- should be fitted by a qualified electrician
- dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: sourced from our partners in China, hand-assembled in Yorkshire
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Economy – £3.99 3-5 working days
Next Day – £6.99 Next working day
Saturday – £7.99 Saturday delivery
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
Here are the product instructions: