Smoked Gold 20A double pole switch
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
This single switch has double pole protection and a neon indicator. The concealed fixings allow the gorgeous smoked gold finish of the plate to really be the star of the show.
This double pole switch controls two separate circuits but is operated by just one rocker switch. For easy use, the neon light illuminates when switched on.
This 20amp double pole switch is just one part of our fabulous range of our gold switches and sockets. For a final flourish, choose from four stylish rocker switch colours.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
SMOKED GOLD 20A DP Switch
- steel switch plate
- plastic back & components
- Dimensions: H89mm x L89mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: socket module with plate and screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the back box
- 230 – 250v double pole
- concealed fixings
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from our partners in China
- Our smoked gold finish is made to change and age with wear, making each switch unique, differing from batch to batch. We strongly advise ordering items for the same room together to ensure consistency. If fitted to freshly plastered walls, there is a chance the dampness will encourage the brass finish of this switch to corrode.
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Economy – £3.99 3-5 working days
Next Day – £6.99 Next working day
Saturday – £7.99 Saturday delivery
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
Here are the product instructions: