Tarnished Copper double unswitched socket
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
The sheen, colour and pattern of this tarnished copper finish are designed to evolve over time, making it age beautifully. The more you interact with it, the faster this process will occur.
This extraordinarily good looking socket must not be hidden! So why not use it above a kitchen work top for appliances that have their own on/off switch, like a kettle or toaster.
If you've made the leap over to the wonderful world of copper in your interior schemes, then you're going to love our range of tarnished copper sockets plug & switches. And this copper double unswitched socket is no exception.
Unswitched sockets are ideal for plugging in appliances that have their own on-off switches such as lamps, televisions and kettles. They basically stop you from climbing over furniture to turn things on and off. Handy little things really.
Each tarnished copper sockets plug ar available with a choice of either black or white inserts. Black inserts add to the rebellious look of these gorgeous switches and look great in rooms with a darker palette. If you have a white interior, opt for white inserts to really show off the tarnished copper finish.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Copper double unswitched socket
- steel switch plate
- plastic back & components
- Dimensions: H89mm x L149mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: socket module with plate and screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the back box
- 230-250v 50Hz 13Amp double pole
- concealed fixings
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from our partners in China
- Our tarnished copper finish is made to change and age with wear, making each switch unique, differing from batch to batch. We strongly advise ordering items for the same room together to ensure consistency. If fitted to freshly plastered walls, there is a chance the dampness will encourage the brass finish of this switch to corrode.
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it'll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48 - FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked - £3.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery - From £6.99 1 working day
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the 'Add to Basket' button on the individual product's page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.