Tarnished Copper Quadruple Combo Switch (1 Toggle, 3 Dimmer)
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Grilling bacon to a crisp, you get busy cracking two eggs into a pan, scrambling them into a pool of salty butter. A couple of bagels pop from the toaster, and transferring them to awaiting plates, you feel their heat against your fingertips. Indulgent Saturday morning breakfasts are your favourite way to start the weekend, and you smile as your partner walks sleepily into the kitchen.
Spooning freshly-ground coffee into the machine, you pause and listen as it whirrs into action. The scent of rich caffeine floats through the air, and you wait for the tumblers to fill before setting two espressos on your wooden table.
Polishing off your mini feast, you catch up on your plans for the day. Sunlight streams through the open window, highlighting the swirling pattern of your tarnished copper quadruple light switch. Glancing at the copper switches dotted around, you slide out of your seat and flick one of the toggles before twisting the dimmer dial, and your partner laughs as you grin with excitement.
Swapping the standard plastic hardware for beautifully aged, tarnished copper switches with dimmers and toggles on the same grid plate has made controlling your kitchen lights easier, with the option to set a romantic ambience when the moment calls.
What was once an old kitchen in need of TLC has been transformed into a relaxing haven that brings you the utmost joy, and your mind wanders to all the life events still to come in this space.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Tarnished Copper quadruple combo switch (1 toggle, 3 dimmer)
- steel switch plate
- plastic back & components
- zinc alloy toggle
- brass dimmer
- Dimensions: H89mm x L149mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: switch module with plate and screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the back box
- 2-way switch
- LED compatible & dimmable LED bulb compatible
- 150W Max.
- Toggle: 230-240v 50Hz 10AX
- Dimmer: 230-240v 50Hz
- concealed fixings
- These dimmer switches are not for use with circuits that include transformers or drivers
- our dimmer switches have a soft start function that slowly brings the lights to the set level in about 1-2 seconds, prolonging the life of your bulbs
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from our partners in China
- Our tarnished copper finish is made to change and age with wear, making each switch unique, differing from batch to batch. We strongly advise ordering items for the same room together to ensure consistency. If fitted to freshly plastered walls, there is a chance the dampness will encourage the brass finish of this switch to corrode.
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Economy – £3.99 3-5 working days
Next Day – £6.99 Next working day
Saturday – £7.99 Saturday delivery
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.