Tarnished Copper Quadruple Combo Switch (3 Toggle, 1 Dimmer)
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Nesting into the sofa, you lay flat on your back, gazing adoringly around your space. It’s not often you get time to relax and appreciate your carefully styled haven. But with a rare Friday evening free, you’re taking some time out to indulge in an evening of self-care, starting with relaxing in the living room.
Tapping a button on your phone, you grin as your favourite band's new album plays from the speaker. Immersing yourself in the music, you close your eyes, feeling your breathing slow as you unwind in your tranquil haven.
Slowly peeling open your eyes to a room cloaked in darkness, you realise you must have dozed off. Bumbling blindly about in the dark, your fingertips meet the tapered toggle of your tarnished copper quad light switch - the main control for all the lights in the living room.
Fleetingly flicking the toggle, you delight in the satisfying click that echoes through the now-silent space as the big light bursts to life. Squinting at the sudden brightness, you quickly switch it off, instead turning the dial of the tarnished copper dimmer switch next to it to gently illuminate the wall lights around the room to instil much-needed ambience.
Pondering how to spend the rest of the night, your train of thought is interrupted by a growl in the depths of your stomach. Suddenly ravenous, you return to the sofa to deliberate over which takeaway you fancy for your big treat night in. With a tap of your phone, you relax once more in your calming pink sanctuary, safe in the knowledge that a pizza is en-route to satiate your hunger.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Tarnished Copper quadruple combo switch (3 toggle, 1 dimmer)
- steel switch plate
- plastic back & components
- zinc alloy toggle
- brass dimmer
- Dimensions: H89mm x L149mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: switch module with plate and screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the back box
- 2-way switch
- LED compatible & dimmable LED bulb compatible
- 150W Max.
- Toggle: 230-240v 50Hz 10AX
- Dimmer: 230-240v 50Hz
- concealed fixings
- These dimmer switches are not for use with circuits that include transformers or drivers
- our dimmer switches have a soft start function that slowly brings the lights to the set level in about 1-2 seconds, prolonging the life of your bulbs
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from our partners in China
- Our tarnished copper finish is made to change and age with wear, making each switch unique, differing from batch to batch. We strongly advise ordering items for the same room together to ensure consistency. If fitted to freshly plastered walls, there is a chance the dampness will encourage the brass finish of this switch to corrode.
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Economy – £3.99 3-5 working days
Next Day – £6.99 Next working day
Saturday – £7.99 Saturday delivery
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.