Tarnished Copper Triple Combo Switch (1 Toggle, 2 Dimmer)
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Bundling everyone through the door, you turn to your partner and smile as the kids run down the hall, their feet pattering against your mosaic floor. Pastel pink walls line the long corridor, embellished with unique treasures and artwork pieces you picked up whilst travelling. Hearing excited giggles echo from the kitchen, you hang up your coat and kick off your boots before following the laughter, grateful to have finally found your forever home.
Opening the cupboard doors, you rummage around, looking for ingredients to rustle up something sweet. Placing some flour and sugar on the countertop, you let the children work the scales while you melt the chocolate and butter over the cast iron stove. An indulgent scent wafts through the air, and you laugh at three grinning monkeys next to you, covered in a light white dusting.
Spooning the mixture into pudding moulds, you check they’re even before sliding them into the oven. Running the tap, you wipe each cheeky face clean as you tidy the kitchen, ready for the timer to buzz.
Reaching for the antique copper light switch, you slowly twist the dimmer dial, gently illuminating the dining table pendant before flicking the toggle to turn the spotlights off. Being able to swap between task and ambient lighting from one central control makes family life less chaotic, and the tarnished copper light switches and sockets you chose complement your blush-toned space perfectly.
Calling everyone to the table, you dish out your melt-in-the-middle puds, complete with a dash of squirty cream for good measure.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Tarnished Copper triple combo switch (1 toggle, 2 dimmer)
- steel switch plate
- plastic back & components
- zinc alloy toggle
- brass dimmer
- Dimensions: H89mm x L149mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: switch module with plate and screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the back box
- 2-way switch
- LED compatible & dimmable LED bulb compatible
- 150W Max.
- Toggle: 230-240v 50Hz 10AX
- Dimmer: 230-240v 50Hz
- concealed fixings
- These dimmer switches are not for use with circuits that include transformers or drivers
- our dimmer switches have a soft start function that slowly brings the lights to the set level in about 1-2 seconds, prolonging the life of your bulbs
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from our partners in China
- Our tarnished copper finish is made to change and age with wear, making each switch unique, differing from batch to batch. We strongly advise ordering items for the same room together to ensure consistency. If fitted to freshly plastered walls, there is a chance the dampness will encourage the brass finish of this switch to corrode.
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Economy – £3.99 3-5 working days
Next Day – £6.99 Next working day
Saturday – £7.99 Saturday delivery
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.