Tarnished Copper Triple Combo Switch (2 Toggle, 1 Dimmer)
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Rolling into the driveway, you reluctantly climb out of the car and dart into the house away from the wintry weather. Unable to warm up all day, you’re craving a cosy night in, curled up in front of the TV. Greeted by a blanket of heat, you grin, relieved to be back in your sanctuary.
Unfurling yourself from a plethora of layers, you smile as your socked feet meet the warm hardwood floor, and padding along the hallway, you feel gratitude for the underfloor heating that slowly thaws you.
Craving something comforting and decadent, you grin mischievously, suddenly needing a hot chocolate fix. Fumbling in the early evening darkness, your fingertips meet the toggle of your tarnished copper triple light switch with dimmer. Flicking it quickly, you turn on the big light in the kitchen diner, illuminating the pink and white space with an accompanying click that delights your senses.
Whipping yourself up a deliciously rich hot chocolate in your fancy machine, you tentatively sip the molten drink, exhaling deeply as the warm radiates through your tired body.
Wanting to make the most of this indulgent moment, you flick the copper toggle light switch off, momentarily descending your kitchen into darkness. Then moving your hand slightly to the right, you slowly turn the dimmer dial, illuminating the wall lights dotted around the kitchen.
Embracing the ambience, you retreat to the sofa, drape yourself in a chunky knit throw and relax. This pink kitchen diner with warming tarnished copper tones and natural details in your favourite place to escape. Nestling further into the sofa, you turn on the TV and relax, utterly at ease in your tranquil cocoon.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Tarnished Copper triple combo switch (2 toggle, 1 dimmer)
- steel switch plate
- plastic back & components
- zinc alloy toggle
- brass dimmer
- Dimensions: H89mm x L149mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: switch module with plate and screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the back box
- 2-way switch
- LED compatible & dimmable LED bulb compatible
- 150W Max.
- Toggle: 230-240v 50Hz 10AX
- Dimmer: 230-240v 50Hz
- concealed fixings
- These dimmer switches are not for use with circuits that include transformers or drivers
- our dimmer switches have a soft start function that slowly brings the lights to the set level in about 1-2 seconds, prolonging the life of your bulbs
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from our partners in China
- Our tarnished copper finish is made to change and age with wear, making each switch unique, differing from batch to batch. We strongly advise ordering items for the same room together to ensure consistency. If fitted to freshly plastered walls, there is a chance the dampness will encourage the brass finish of this switch to corrode.
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Economy – £3.99 3-5 working days
Next Day – £6.99 Next working day
Saturday – £7.99 Saturday delivery
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.