Smoked Gold double toggle switch
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
STYLING NOTES: Add interest to a high contrast interior with smoked gold toggle switches. Each switch is unique, and you can personalise it further with a choice of toggle finishes. Look at our ‘show us yours’ gallery below to see some in-situ…
Our striking smoked gold double toggle switches feature a brushed effect matt gold plate with a choice of black, white, gold or silver switches. Turning your lights on and off will never be a chore again with one of these beautiful switches. So satisfying to use, we wouldn’t mind betting you won’t be going back to standard light switches anytime soon.
We designed these industrial style toggle light switches here at Dowsing & Reynolds HQ. They’re exclusive to us – only we sell them, and only online. Great news for you if you like something up at the unique end of the spectrum. But without the designer price tag. If you love this double toggle gold switch, check out the matching single toggle switch and our other coordinating smoked gold light switches and plug sockets.
Check out our guide light switches explained to find out the difference between 1, 2 & 3 gang plus when to use 1 way, 2 way and intermediate switches.
Carry on Reading...
Smoked gold double toggle switch
- steel switch plate
- plastic back & components
- zinc toggles
- Dimensions: H89mm x L89mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: toggle module with plate and screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the back box
- available in 2-way or intermediate
- LED compatible
- 2kW (2,000W) load
- 230-250v 50Hz 10AX
- concealed fixings
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from our partners in China
- Our smoked gold finish is made to change and age with wear, making each switch unique, differing from batch to batch. We strongly advise ordering items for the same room together to ensure consistency. If fitted to freshly plastered walls, there is a chance the dampness will encourage the brass finish of this switch to corrode.
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it'll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48 - FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked - £3.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery - From £6.99 1 working day
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the 'Add to Basket' button on the individual product's page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.