White triple dimmer switch
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
The finish on this switch is off-white.
STYLING NOTES: Light switches don’t have to be boring. Choose to make a statement with this stylish triple dimmer. Go for high-contrast and choose black knurled knobs against this white plate, or add a touch of luxe with gold. See below for how this switch looks in-situ…
Once upon a time, white switches were not just a safe option, they were probably the only option. Fast-forward to now and it’s a totally different story. We’re unashamedly going to take all the credit for this as our white triple dimmer switch really is a cut above the rest.
Our white triple dimmer switch is a great all-around option, adding a timeless feel to any interior. Its appeal is in its clean, simple and unfussy look. We’ve cleverly hidden the fixings too so all you see is the sleek plate and the minimalist knobs. Available in seven different finishes, there’s a knob to suit all tastes (good tastes only obvs). Keep your room strictly monochrome by choosing the black or white knobs, or bring in a touch of luxe with the gold or silver knobs.
So, as well as its exceptional good looks, this triple dimmer switch is one clever piece of kit. It allows you to control the lighting level of multiple lights, all from one place, bonus. Crank up your lights when you want to see your room in all its glory (or if you need to find the missing remote control), or dim them down in the evening when it’s time to chill.
This white triple dimmer switch is part of our range of contemporary white metal light switches & sockets. The collection includes dimmers, plug sockets and even a cooker switch, plus many more. These are exclusive to us, we designed them, so you won’t find them being sold by anyone else.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Designer dimmer switch treble white
- steel switch plate
- plastic back & components
- brass dimmer knobs
- Dimensions: H89mm x L149mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: dimmer module with plate and dimmer knob, screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the backbox
- standard dimmer module is leading-edge with 60-400W load, 200-240V 50Hz
- LED dimmer module has auto-detect function for either leading edge or trailing edge with 5-150W load, 230-240V 50Hz
- 2-way switch
- concealed fixings
- our dimmer switches cannot be used in conjunction with each other. We recommend using one dimmer switch per circuit
- these dimmer switches are not for use with circuits that include external transformers
- the finish on this switch is off-white, not brilliant white
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from our partners in China
- Our LED dimmers have been tested with most leading brands of LED bulbs
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it'll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48 - FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked - £3.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery - From £6.99 1 working day
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the 'Add to Basket' button on the individual product's page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
Here are the product instructions: