Black Ritz wall light
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Putting the finishing touches to your recently purchased second home by the sea, you have a final look around to ensure everything is perfect for the photoshoot. Echoing the coastal surroundings, you’ve painted it in Farrow & Ball’s Kittiwake – a soft, warm blue that merges the inside of your retreat with the landscape.
Daylight floods the extension you’re standing in. The Crittall patio doors make the most of the views over the cliffs. White furniture and flooring keep the space light and airy, while the Ritz black wall pendant lights pick up on the ebony frames of the doors.
Painted wooden cladding to the lower half of the walls adds interest and lends a homely feel to this relaxing sanctuary away from the hustle and bustle of the city. You want to share this beachy haven with others so they, too, experience the therapeutic benefits of getting away from it all.
Satisfied the cabin is looking its best, you pull on your jacket and head out for a stroll along the coastal path. With the salty breeze whipping your hair and the cawing seagulls all around, you suddenly have the urge to keep this incredible seaside refuge all to yourself.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
- electroplated steel rose
- steel arm
- brass bulb holder
- thermoplastic internal bulb holder
- total length from top of rose 32.5cm (not including bulb)
- D10cm x H3cm (rose)
- Weight: 856g (not including bulb)
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: fitted with 15cm black fabric cable, a rose, steel arm, ribbed bulb holder, wall fixings and instructions
- Not included: bulb (optional Celestia bulb)
- Product information:
- holds 1 E27 (screw) bulb
- max 60W
- ensure there is sufficient space in the wall cavity for wiring and that the wall is in a suitable condition to hold the rose
- easy to install collar and plate system
- should be fitted by a qualified electrician
- dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: sourced from our partners in China, hand assembled in Yorkshire
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it'll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48 - FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked - £3.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery - From £6.99 1 working day
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the 'Add to Basket' button on the individual product's page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
Here are the product instructions: