Whipped Cream single chunky dimmer switch
£53.99Need help? Ask our friendly in-house experts a question
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Velvety whipped cream. How do you eat yours… A delicious dollop with warm apple pie, an elegant swirl atop a knickerbocker glory or as a final flourish on a steaming mug of hot chocolate? Heavenly! Whether these conjure up memories of your favourite holiday spot or hunkering down by the fire, they all have one thing in common – they’re comforting. Bring that same happy feeling into your home with a grounding palette of colours and our Whipped Cream single dimmer switch.
Nurturing colours like Caramel latte, Cinnamon and Whipped Cream used around the home create a tranquil space that envelops you the minute you walk through the door. You spontaneously feel at ease and wonderfully cocooned. Complete bliss at the end of ’a day’!
Just like its namesake, our Whipped Cream dimmer switch is the perfect finishing touch. The culinary version enhances an already delightfully tasty dish, and it’s the same when it comes to interiors. Creamy colours and textures around the home make for a harmonious sanctuary that feels incredibly restorative. Think macramé hangings, chunky wool throws and preserved stems like our Broom Bloom.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
WHIPPED CREAM single chunky dimmer switch
- powder coated steel plate
- plastic back & components
- powder coated aluminium knob
- Dimensions: H90mm x W90mm x D50mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: dimmer module with plate and dimmer knob, screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the backbox
- LED dimmer module has auto-detect function for either leading edge or trailing edge with 5-150W load, 230-240V 50Hz
- 1-way switch
- concealed fixings
- our dimmer switches cannot be used in conjunction with each other. We recommend using one dimmer switch per circuit
- these dimmer switches are not for use with circuits that include external transformers
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from our partners in China
- Our LED dimmers have been tested with most leading brands of LED bulbs
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it'll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48 - FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked - £3.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery - From £6.99 1 working day
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the 'Add to Basket' button on the individual product's page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
Here are the product instructions: