White quadruple dimmer switch
The finish on this switch is off-white.
STYLING NOTES: Achieve the epitome of understated style with white dimmer switches against white walls. Add just the right accent of luxe detail by choosing gold knurled knobs. Our quadruple dimmer allows you to precisely control four lights from one switch for the minimum of fuss. See below for photos of this switch in-situ…
Show us yours...
We know it’s the dimmer knobs that get the most feels, but firstly we’d just like to bring your attention to the plate of our white dimmer switch as we think it deserves a good stroke every now and again too. With its gorgeous satin white coated steel finish, it really does feel silky smooth to the touch. In stark contrast, the knobs bring something else to the table. Still touchy-feely, but this time in a tactile textured kind of way. It’s all about taking the rough with the smooth. The edges have been knurled, and done so for good reason too; it makes them really grippy, giving you good purchase when you’re turning them on and off.
If you’re ‘umming’ and ‘arring’ about which colour switches and sockets to go for, then be rest assured that you really can’t go wrong with white. Always a classic and never a fad, this white dimmer switch will see you through umpteen different room makeovers and will forever stand the test of time. Seamlessly slotting into all kinds of interior styles, even as your interior décor evolves with trends, you definitely won’t need to think about replacing this switch.
We’ve got loads more stylish white switches, dimmers and sockets in the range too, from single dimmers to toggles and even USB charging ports. All with the same beautiful styling for a coordinated look. And if you’re feeling a bit bamboozled by all the light switch language then have a read of our guide light switches explained to find out the difference between 1, 2 & 3 gang plus when to use 1 way, 2 way and intermediate switches.
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
White quadruple designer dimmer switch
- steel switch plate
- plastic back & components
- brass dimmer knobs
- Dimensions: H89mm x L149mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: dimmer module with plate and dimmer knob, screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the backbox
- standard dimmer module is leading-edge with 60-400W load, 200-240V 50Hz
- LED dimmer module has auto-detect function for either leading edge or trailing edge with 5-150W load, 230-240V 50Hz
- 2-way switch
- concealed fixings
- the finish on this switch is off-white, not brilliant white
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from our partners in China
- For best results, we recommend that you use our own LED bulbs with our dimmer switches. Our bulbs have been manufactured and tested specifically to be dimmable with our switches and we can guarantee compatibility. Whilst we have tested selected bulbs from other leading manufacturers (Phillips, Osram and Megaman) we cannot guarantee that all will work – this is due to differing technologies used within the bulbs
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have four levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
From £5.99 1 working day
Click & Collect From Store (Leeds) – Next Day Delivery
Free next day delivery if ordered before 1pm Monday to Thursday
*Except on wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.