Ivory Hydrangea stem
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Hydrangeas are beautiful stems that are perfect for adding texture to side tables and mantles. This ivory hydrangea stem is perfect for brightening up darker interiors.
We used one stem to create this photograph.
Carry on Reading...
Hydrangea ivory stem
- Stems: H15cm
- Vase: H9cm x W9cm
- Vase material: earthenware & glaze
- Pack size: sold as 1 stem as photographed
- Included: stem bouquet
- Not Included: vase optional
- Product information:
- This non-toxic preserved plant is biodegradable but not compostable
- The ecological process of preserving the plant replaces the natural sap of the flower with a preservative that is 99.5% pure glycerin
- Nutrients are also used to nourish the plant during the process
- Natural food dyes are sometimes used where colour loss can occur during the preservation process
- All products present in these stems are of cosmetic grade
- You may notice that your preserved stems have a particular odour when you first unwrap them - it's down to the preserving process and will soon disappear
- Usage: indoor use only
- Our product meets environmental regulations and is produced to our quality assurance requirements
- Origins: stems sourced from South Africa, Round Black Stem Vase sourced from Vietnam
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it'll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48 - FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked - £3.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery - From £6.99 1 working day
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the 'Add to Basket' button on the individual product's page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
Here are the product instructions: