White single chunky dimmer switch
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
The finish on this switch is off-white.
Mopping your brow, you stand back after a day of buzzing around the kitchen preparing a delicious evening feast for the best of friends. The clearing up finished, the house smells divine. You’re finally ready to relax and wait for your guests. Pouring yourself a chilled glass of your favourite drink, it’s time to set the ambience for the evening. You reach for the dimmer switch, your fingers delighting in the feel of the chunky ribbed knob, a beautiful contrast against the silky-smooth plate. As the lights dim, they cast a warming glow creating a wonderfully welcoming feeling – the perfect haven to share food and laughter with friends.
Glancing around the room, you’re struck by how much pleasure the small details around your home bring you. Upgrading the cupboard door handles on your existing kitchen units and swapping out the bog-standard white plastic light switches and sockets is so worth the sense of satisfaction they evoke daily. It’s these small wins that put a pep in your step!
Maybe your mind is now wandering towards your next home project? Knowing you can create a space you love and feel good in without having to fill it with big-ticket items, it’s time to get excited about cracking on with those little but oh-so-important finishing touches that make all the difference.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
WHITE single chunky dimmer switch
- powder coated steel plate
- plastic back & components
- powder coated aluminium knob
- Dimensions: H90mm x W90mm x D50mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: dimmer module with plate and dimmer knob, screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the backbox
- LED dimmer module has auto-detect function for either leading edge or trailing edge with 5-150W load, 230-240V 50Hz
- 1-way switch
- concealed fixings
- our dimmer switches cannot be used in conjunction with each other. We recommend using one dimmer switch per circuit
- these dimmer switches are not for use with circuits that include external transformers
- the finish on this switch is off-white, not brilliant white
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from our partners in China
- Our LED dimmers have been tested with most leading brands of LED bulbs
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it'll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48 - FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked - £3.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery - From £6.99 1 working day
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the 'Add to Basket' button on the individual product's page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
Here are the product instructions: