With beautiful looks and fantastic versatility, this is a brilliant little white shelf. It may be sleek and minimal in design but it’s sturdy enough to hold your stuff too. Upturn it and it makes a superb picture ledge to display your cool prints and photos.
Shelves are incredibly useful things to have around the house, even more so when you can choose which way round to have them. Upturned, the Oolong white wall shelf makes a great addition to a hallway, providing the perfect place to just pop your keys on without worrying about them disappearing off into the black hole, along with odd socks and other household essentials!
We think this white wall shelf would be great in a child’s bedroom too. White’s the ultimate neutral accessory and gives you the perfect opportunity to jazz it up with some colourful pictures and trinkets. Team it with the Oolong cage table lamp to nail a sophisticated, coordinated look.
For a fantastic feature try stacking three Oolong shelves on top of each other. Pop a trailing plant and a mirror on the top shelf, and your other favourite bits and bobs (stylish ones of course!) on the bottom two shelves.
And if minimalist living is your thing, how about ditching clunky bedside tables and lamps and replacing them with Oolong shelves and matching Oolong cage pendant lights. Clearing the clutter is a surefire way helping you get a great night’s sleep!
- Materials: white powder-coated steel
- L300mm x W125mm x D35mm (small)
- L445mm x W125mm x D35mm (large)
- Pack Size: sold individually
- Shelf and x2 40mm screws and rawl plugs (small)
- Shelf and x3 40mm screws and rawl plugs (large)
- Product information:
- We do not recommend putting anything heavier than 3kg on these shelves.
- Rawl plugs supplied are suitable for use on brick only. Please ensure that the walls are secure before installing the shelf.
- If installing on a different type of wall, please seek more suitable rawl plugs and fixings from your local hardware store.
- Our product meets environmental regulations and is manufactured to our quality assurance requirements
- Origins: sourced from our partners in China
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
From £5.99 1 working day
*Except on wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund and 28 days for an exchange.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.