Saffron Hydrangea stem
This gorgeous saffron hydrangea stem adds an elegant pop of colour to your interior. The rich yellow looks amazing in darker spaces and is a great alternative to fresh flowers.
We used one stem to create this photograph.
This beautiful eye-catching yellow hydrangea is more than happy standing alone in an ornate black vase allowing it to be the star of the show, as we've styled ours here. Or try adding two more stems into the mix to create a fuller bouquet. Have a play around with the style of vase too - we're lovers of dark interiors at D&R but we know just how stunning this preserved hydrangea would look in a bright white or colourful interior. We'd particularly love to see it sitting against an eclectic floral or spotty wallpaper styled up with some artwork and candles.
This hydrangea stands at only 15cm tall, its small stature making it ideal for tucking into little nooks and crannies. It's also great for bolstering and creating width amongst a larger display of plants and flowers, so mix and match it with other stems of varying heights from our range of faux and preserved foliage.
And one last note... hydrangeas are also said to symbolise different things around the world, but on the whole, it's based around showing love, care and emotion - what's not to like!
Carry on Reading...
Show us yours...
Hydrangea saffron stem
- Stems: H15cm
- Vase: H9cm x W9cm
- Pack size: sold as 1 stem as photographed
- Included: stem bouquet
- Not included: vase optional
- Product information:
- This non-toxic preserved plant is biodegradable but not compostable
- The ecological process of preserving the plant replaces the natural sap of the flower with a preservative that is 99.5% pure glycerin
- Nutrients are also used to nourish the plant during the process
- Natural food dyes are sometimes used where colour loss can occur during the preservation process
- All products present in these stems are of cosmetic grade
- You may notice that your preserved stems have a particular odour when you first unwrap them - it's down to the preserving process and will soon disappear
- Vase material: earthenware & glaze
- Usage: indoor use only
- By following the care guide, your preserved plant will remain beautiful for several years
- Our product meets environmental regulations and is produced to our quality assurance requirements
- Origins: stems sourced from South Africa, Round Black Stem Vase sourced from Vietnam
Here are the product instructions:
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have four levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
From £5.99 1 working day
Click & Collect From Store (Leeds) – Next Day Delivery
Free next day delivery if ordered before 1pm Monday to Thursday
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.