Black Belgravia wall light
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Lounging on your favourite plush velvet armchair, you adjust the floor lamp to highlight the pages of your journal. Tucking your legs under you, you get comfy and start thinking about all the good things that have happened today.
Jotting a few things down, you glance up and take in your surroundings. Your living room is colour-drenched in a deep, rich classic blue, the oak wooden flooring complements it beautifully, and the tall arching palms contribute to the Art Deco narrative. a
Gold accessories glint under the lights. But you chose Belgravia black wall lights to echo your favourite genre. You love anything and everything Art Deco, but you wanted a modern twist, and these lights are ideal.
Two frosted orb bulbs span from a central point to stay flush with the wall. The design is brilliantly in keeping with your decor, and the black metalwork sits comfortably with the dark walls - only becoming a feature around dusk when you dial them up and the globes glow ambiently.
Turning back to your musings, you write a few lines expressing your gratitude for having such a beautiful home and all the lovely things you’ve been able to furnish it with.
A deep sense of calm washes over you, and closing the journal, you sit and just be for a while.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
- electroplated steel rose
- steel arm
- brass bulb holder
- thermoplastic internal bulb holder
- L32.5cm x W10cm x D8.5cm (not including bulbs)
- D10cm x H3cm (rose)
- Weight: 1.3kg (not including bulbs)
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: fitted with a rose, steel arm, two ribbed bulb holders, wall fixings and instructions
- Not included: bulbs (optional extra-large Aurora bulb)
- Product information:
- holds 2 E27 (screw) bulbs
- max 60W
- ensure there is sufficient space in the wall cavity for wiring and that the wall is in a suitable condition to hold the rose
- easy to install collar and plate system
- should be fitted by a qualified electrician
- dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: sourced from our partners China, hand assembled in Yorkshire
Postage & delivery
This product is hand-assembled to order, so please allow 3 – 5 additional working days for dispatch, on top of the standard delivery timings below. Next day delivery is unavailable on hand-assembled products.
We have one level of postage for hand-assembled products:
Next Day – £6.99 Next working day (once your order is ready)
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
Here are the product instructions: