Gold Belgravia wall light
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Swinging into the gated driveway, you feel butterflies awaken in your stomach. You’re meeting your other half’s business partners for the first time, and it’s dinner at theirs.
Squinting in the twilight, you make out a grand house in the distance - a mini-stately home surrounded by perfectly manicured grounds. It’s gorgeous. Lights glow welcomingly on either side of the door, and you can’t wait to get inside and have a nosey around.
Having shed coats and scarves, your hosts usher you into the sitting room - a haven of taste and style. Two black leather Chesterfields take centre stage. Perching on one, you let your eyes roam around the space, absorbing all the detail.
Clearly, the owners love the Art Deco aesthetic, but rather than a cringey pastiche; this room is a wonderfully modern twist. Jet-black panelled walls provide the backdrop to glimmering gold fixtures and fittings. A lush black and tan rug takes up most of the floor. Belgravia gold wall lights fill alcoves, casting beautiful pools of light from their frosted orb bulbs, and a vast bubble chandelier floats majestically overhead.
Everything about this room oozes glamour and opulence. Disturbed from your surveying, you reach for one of the Cosmopolitan cocktails served on a gold tray.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
- electroplated steel rose
- steel arm
- brass bulb holder
- thermoplastic internal bulb holder
- L32.5cm x W10cm x D8.5cm (not including bulbs)
- D10cm x H3cm (rose)
- Weight: 1.3kg (not including bulbs)
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: fitted with a rose, steel arm, two ribbed bulb holders, wall fixings and instructions
- Not included: bulbs (optional extra-large Aurora bulb)
- Product information:
- holds 2 E27 (screw) bulbs
- max 60W
- ensure there is sufficient space in the wall cavity for wiring and that the wall is in a suitable condition to hold the rose
- easy to install collar and plate system
- should be fitted by a qualified electrician
- dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: sourced from our partners China, hand assembled in Yorkshire
Postage & delivery
This product is hand-assembled to order, so please allow 3 – 5 additional working days for dispatch, on top of the standard delivery timings below. Next day delivery is unavailable on hand-assembled products.
We have one level of postage for hand-assembled products:
Next Day – £6.99 Next working day (once your order is ready)
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
Here are the product instructions: