Black Portobello ceiling light
I've gone for now, but I'll be back!
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Thundering down the stairs, already late for an appointment, you pause to grab your keys from a bowl on the side table. Making a mental note to give the drooping Boston Fern some water when you get home, you spin on your heels and fling open the front door. Jet black with huge frosted glass panels, it’s a statement entranceway, and you love its drama.
Twisting the matt black dimmer switch, you watch the unique bulb of the black Portobello ceiling light fade. The ebony-coloured coating of the metal picks up on the other black accents around your hallway; the banister, picture frames and the console table. The dark ebony hues dotted around help make your space feel cohesive - a trick you’ve used throughout your home.
The style of the semi-flush mount ceiling light fits your style exactly. Minimalist with a hint of detail is all it needs to elevate your lighting fixtures from ordinary to remarkable. You love to mix bohemian and contemporary items, and its namesake, the Portobello Hotel in Notting Hill, is one of your favourite places to sneak off for a romantic getaway with your other half.
Realising you’ve been standing on your doorstep daydreaming, you snap out of it and speed-walk to the tube station.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
- electroplated steel ceiling rose
- steel arm
- brass bulb holder
- thermoplastic internal bulb holder
- L20cm (not including bulb)
- DIA10cm (ceiling rose)
- Weight: 832g (not including bulb)
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: fitted with a ceiling rose, steel arm, ribbed bulb holder, ceiling fixings and instructions
- Not included: bulb (optional Pandora bulb)
- Product information:
- holds 1 E27 (screw) bulb
- max 60W
- ensure there is sufficient space in the ceiling cavity for wiring and that the ceiling is in a suitable condition to hold the ceiling rose
- easy to install collar and plate system
- should be fitted by a qualified electrician
- dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: sourced from our partners in China, hand assembled in Yorkshire
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Economy – £3.99 3-5 working days
Next Day – £6.99 Next working day
Saturday – £7.99 Saturday delivery
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
Here are the product instructions: