Gold Portobello ceiling light
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Dumping bags overflowing with groceries onto the wooden worktop, you stand back to tuck the stray hairs that have escaped your top knot back behind your ear. Needing a cold drink of water after your exertions, you reach for the cupboard in search of a glass.
Running your fingertips across the matt black surface of the unit door, you enjoy the sensation and the whole look of the dramatic black kitchen everyone advised you against choosing. Pulling on a gold handle, you rummage for a pint glass.
Pushing it against the fridge-freezer's iced-water dispenser, you listen for the whirring, then the splosh as water cascades out.
Refreshed, you set about putting the shopping away. Noticing it's gone a bit dingy, you reach for a brass dimmer switch and watch as the five Portobello gold ceiling lights above your kitchen island illuminate. Their unusual frosted bulbs glow warmly, picking up the tones of the gold accents around the space.
Twiddling with the dial until you get the lighting level just right, you enjoy the feeling of the ribbed metal against your fingertips. A subtle element echoed on the Portobello lights, and whilst no one will likely ever notice such attention to detail, it pleases you immeasurably.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
- electroplated steel ceiling rose
- steel arm
- brass bulb holder
- thermoplastic internal bulb holder
- L20cm (not including bulb)
- DIA10cm (ceiling rose)
- Weight: 832g (not including bulb)
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: fitted with a ceiling rose, steel arm, ribbed bulb holder, ceiling fixings and instructions
- Not included: bulb (optional Pandora bulb)
- Product information:
- holds 1 E27 (screw) bulb
- max 60W
- ensure there is sufficient space in the ceiling cavity for wiring and that the ceiling is in a suitable condition to hold the ceiling rose
- easy to install collar and plate system
- should be fitted by a qualified electrician
- dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: sourced from our partners in China, hand assembled in Yorkshire
Postage & delivery
This product is hand-assembled to order, so please allow 3 – 5 additional working days for dispatch, on top of the standard delivery timings below. Next day delivery is unavailable on hand-assembled products.
We have one level of postage for hand-assembled products:
Next Day – £6.99 Next working day (once your order is ready)
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
Here are the product instructions: