Caramel Latte single chunky dimmer switch
Strolling through your fave European city plaza, taking in the sunny colours of terracotta tiles and aromas of delicious creamy coffees, you feel instantly at peace. These same grounding and restorative sensations can be recreated in your home using neutral hues. Caramel Latte is a deliciously warm colour, and our single dimmer switches blend seamlessly into a neutrally decorated room, complementing the soothing tones.
Harmonious colours on your walls, floors, furniture and accessories help you create a tranquil and peaceful space that transports you back to your special place. Walking into a room only to be jarred from your daydream by accessories that feel out of place, is just not the thing!
Light switches can often fall into one of two categories – bland and uninspiring or just way too statement. By fitting a tonal dimmer switch, not only are you able to control the ambience of a room throughout the day and evening, you can create a comforting and relaxing space that envelops you like a big mug of, well, caramel latte, of course!
Adding deep Berber rugs underfoot and a cocooning cable-knit throw enhance the cosy feel. The touch of the chunky ribbed knob on this dimmer switch and its most satisfying on/off action certainly won’t disappoint.
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
CARAMEL LATTE single chunky dimmer switch
- powder coated steel plate
- plastic back & components
- powder coated aluminium knob
- all Caramel Latte sockets and switches are matched to Dulux's Brave Ground™. We used this colour to paint the background shown in our images
- Dimensions: H90mm x W90mm x D50mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: dimmer module with plate and dimmer knob, screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the backbox
- LED dimmer module has auto-detect function for either leading edge or trailing edge with 5-150W load, 230-240V 50Hz
- 1-way switch
- concealed fixings
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from our partners in China
- For best results, we recommend that you use our own LED bulbs with our dimmer switches. Our bulbs have been manufactured and tested specifically to be dimmable with our switches and we can guarantee compatibility. Whilst we have tested selected bulbs from other leading manufacturers (Phillips, Osram and Megaman) we cannot guarantee that all will work – this is due to differing technologies used within the bulbs
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have four levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
From £5.99 1 working day
Click & Collect From Store (Leeds) – Next Day Delivery
Free next day delivery if ordered before 1pm Monday to Thursday
*Except on wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.