A dried barley bouquet is the perfect starting point if you’re looking to create your own long-lasting wildflower bouquet. It’s ideal for bringing height to your mantle. Simply mix and match with our other beautiful preserved foliage range and show off in a chic vase.
We used one bouquet to create this photograph.
- Stems: H65-75 cm
- Grey Textured Glass Vase: H30cm x W22cm
- Tall Black Textured Vase: H35cm x DIA 16cm
- Etnik Vase: H30cm x W30cm
- Vase material:
- Grey Textured Vase: glass
- Tall Black Textured Vase: clay
- Etnik Vase: Brass
- Pack size: sold as 1 bouquet of stems as photographed
- Included: stem bouquet
- Not Included: vase optional
- Product information:
- This non-toxic dried plant is biodegradable and compostable
- This dried plant is harvested at the optimum point in its growth cycle to capture the strength and colour of the plant, and then processed in drying rooms to remove all-natural moisture
- You may notice that your preserved stems have a particular odour when you first unwrap them - it will soon disappear
- Usage: indoor use only
- Our product meets environmental regulations and is manufactured to our quality assurance requirements
- Origins: stems sourced from The Netherlands, Grey Textured Vase sourced from China, Black Textured Vase and Etink Vase sourced from Vietnam
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have four levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
From £5.99 1 working day
Click & Collect From Store (Leeds) – Next Day Delivery
Free next day delivery if ordered before 1pm Monday to Thursday
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.