Eucalyptus Populus Bouquet
Our Eucalyptus Populus preserved stems have a gorgeous silvery-green hue, that’s perfect for adding greenery to your spaces. Show off individually, or go all out and coordinate with our fabulous collection of preserved foliage to create your own custom bouquet.
We used one bouquet to create this photograph.
Populus by name, popular by nature, this bouquet of preserved Eucalyptus Populus is proving to be a winner with our discerning interiors lovers! So if you want to style up your home the way the professionals do it then it’s time to get onboard. With its beautifully lush green leaves and delicate stems, it brings a gorgeous botantical flourish to any space.
We’ve paired it with two of the vases from our capsule collection of vases; the Grey Textured Glass Vase and the Black Textured Vase. Both of which are the perfect height and width to display this stunning bouquet, not to mention the muted grey and black tones which complement the grey-green hues of the leaves, making them the star of the show. We’ve styled ours against a dark backdrop using our All the Lights Off paint. In the same moody yet cosy vibe, our Mud Wrestling paint also works brilliantly if you want to bring in a more earthy feel. On the other end of the colour scale are our Polar Bear Selfie and Hippo Potto Not a Mouse paints, both of which tone beautifully with these stems.
This Eucalyptus Populus bouquet makes a fantastic centrepiece on a dining table, flanked by beautiful place settings and candles. We also love it on a mantlepiece, hearth or sideboard too, styled with a table lamp.
In interiors, it’s finishing touches and little details like plants and vases that make all the difference to a space. So have a think about upgrading switches and sockets and kitchen door handles too for that extra bit of va-va-voom.
- Stems: Height 60-70cm
- Grey Textured Vase: H30cm x DIA22cm
- Short Black Textured Vase: H22cm x DIA 15cm
- Vase Material:
- clay (Black Textured Vase)
- glass (Grey Textured Vase)
- Pack size: sold as 1 bouquet of stems as photographed Included: stem bouquet
- Not Included: vase optional
- Usage: indoor use only
- Product information:
- This non-toxic preserved plant is biodegradable but not compostable
- The ecological process of preserving the plant replaces the natural sap of the flower with a preservative that is 99.5% pure glycerin
- Nutrients are also used to nourish the plant during the process
- Natural food dyes are sometimes used where colour loss can occur during the preservation process
- All products present in these stems are of cosmetic grade
- You may notice that your preserved stems have a particular odour when you first unwrap them - it's down to the preserving process and will soon disappear
- Our product meets environmental regulations and is produced to our quality assurance requirements
- Origins: stems sourced from Italy, Grey Textured Vase sourced from China, Black Textured Vase sourced from Vietnam
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have four levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
From £5.99 1 working day
Click & Collect From Store (Leeds) – Next Day Delivery
Free next day delivery if ordered before 1pm Monday to Thursday
*Except on wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund and 28 days for an exchange.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.