If you’re looking to spark some joy to your interiors, then our beautiful preserved Gypsophila is just the ticket. Symbolic of happiness, baby’s breath makes a real statement shown off on its own against darker interiors. Alternatively, mix it with other bouquets from our preserved foliage range to create a stunning wildflower centrepiece.
We used one bouquet to create this photograph.
This preserved Gypsophila plant has an abundance beautiful delicate creamy white flowers scattered throughout its long slender green stems. It makes for a stunning display when arranged in a simple black vase and set against a black wall as we’ve done here. If you’re looking for a beautiful dark paint then have a look at our capsule range of highly pigmented paints – All The Lights Off and Mud Wrestling are both winners.
Or try experimenting with different styles of vase or pot for a completely different look. Remember these preserved stems don’t need watering so it gives you extra flexibility when it comes to choosing a pot. So aside from the usual terracotta or glass, consider wood, cork and even concrete for a real juxtaposition.
Preserved Gypsophila is a stunning addition to all rooms around the home so give it a whirl in the lounge, dining room, kitchen, hallway or bedroom. Try it against all kinds of backdrops from patterned wallpaper, cork, brick or a simple white wall.
- Dimensions: Height 50-60cm
- Pack size: sold as 1 bouquet of stems as photographed
- Included: stem bouquet only
- Not Included: vase
- Product information:
- This non-toxic preserved plant is biodegradable but not compostable
- The ecological process of preserving the plant replaces the natural sap of the flower with a preservative that is 99.5% pure glycerin
- Nutrients are also used to nourish the plant during the process
- Natural food dyes are sometimes used where colour loss can occur during the preservation process
- All products present in these stems are of cosmetic grade
- You may notice that your preserved stems have a particular odour when you first unwrap them - it's down to the preserving process and will soon disappear
- Usage: indoor use only
- By following the care guide, your preserved plant will remain beautiful for several years
- Our product meets environmental regulations and is produced to our quality assurance requirements
- Origins: sourced from Spain
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
From £5.99 1 working day
Click & Collect From Store (Leeds) – Next Day Delivery
If your order and payment are received before 1 pm (Monday – Thursday excluding Bank Holidays) then you can pick up your parcel in-store from 2.30 pm the next day.
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
For deliveries outside of the UK click here. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
In-store (Leeds City Centre)
Drop your parcel into our store at the Victoria Quarter. Please note that refunds are not given instantly on-site. All goods will be returned to our customer services department for processing.
25-29 County Arcade Victoria Quarter, Leeds LS1 6BH
Store open: Monday to Friday – 10am – 6pm, Saturday – 9am – 6pm & Sunday – 11am – 5pm
Please do not post returns to our store.