JADIPAI contemporary bathroom tap
STYLING NOTES: Maximise surface space in your bathroom by fitting a beautiful wall-mounted tap above your bath or washbasin. Also great for larger bathrooms where clean lines are essential. Have a look below for styling ideas…
Show us Yours...
If you’re looking for contemporary bathroom taps that are delicate in looks but can hold their own in a bold bathroom design… Then the Jadipai might just be what you’re after.
We absolutely love this wall mounted mixer tap’s understated design; it doesn’t show off, it just sits quietly in the background giving off incredibly cool vibes.
It’s a bit of a chameleon the Jadpai; on one hand its simplicity can complement a contemporary, clutter-free bathroom design, and way over on the other end of the spectrum it’d be very at home in an eclectic boho-chic bathroom. Think Morrocan style patterned tiles and lots of plants.
- Material: body & spout brass, handle zinc alloy
- H70mm x D220mm x W25mm (spout)
- H120mm x D30mm x W70mm (handle)
- Pack size: sold individually – 1 tap per order
- Included: tap connecting flexi-hose
- Not included: waste/plug
- Product information:
- ceramic disc technology
- mount type: wall mounted
- the recommended operating pressure is 1-6 bar
- for low-pressure systems, we recommend installing a pump to increase pressure
- suitable for use in the UK only
- developed and designed to meet WRAS certification requirements
- professional install only
- 5-year guarantee
- Usage: indoor use only
- Our product meets environmental regulations and is manufactured to our quality assurance requirements
- Origins: sourced from our partners in China
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
£5.99 1 working day
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
For deliveries outside of the UK click here. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.